Kbox
The crucial period is coming, and I've to be hard-hearted, I won't let anything affect me, and if the ones who care for me, won't affect me now...
My biggest worry is my Sis now.. because I'm afraid she's being upset by certain things, so, sis, if you really wish to support Bro, remember to stay happy! This is the greatest support you will be giving Bro.
And of course, my friends.. for those who really cares and gives me support definitely won't say things to agitate me and upset me, these are the true friends. Thanks for those who think for me =)
P.S. (scram selfish fellows)
KBOX
Wooooo ! ~ Went Kbox with Celest, Liwen, Faith... xD NICE PLAN
Of course, I'm the one taking the advantage, an ugly guy, with 3 bellas, gorgeous, B E A UTIFUL girls, magnificent ! =P wahahahahahaha
Ok intitially, it was Celest, whom ask me out, as she wants me to relax one day before the MAJOR exam comes, so she planned to catch a movie with me (Thx for the effort, that was really nice of you)
However, I thought of going Kbox?.. would'nt it be so nice to just like yell it out and sing some rap and soothing songs ? =P (ok, although my voice breaks glasses, thats what Wei Li says, and i admit) but, but, I love singing =) .. kill me then, go ahead, ruin my life, forbid me to sing =P
Haha, and thus, we have decided to go for K, and just nice, Faith, Liwen, and Pei Xun is going, thus we decided to tag along =)
However, Pei Xun was unable to make it as she has to accompany her Family =) (AWWWW) LOL
Yeah, and the Singing Begins =)
I'll begin with the stupid face made by me, taken by Faith
Well, lol..what's the worst that I can say?
And then, Faith(left), Celest(Right)*AHEM, NO comments xD
Liwen, selecting song and singing at the same time, Gan Jiong (Anxious) Lol
Woah ~~~ comes to the Love song part, hahahaha ok, don't wu hui.
Celest, ! Finally she sings.. =.= .. for the whole period, she only sang 2 songs, When You're Gone By Avril Lavigne ... and another one forgot le lol ..
They took the picture of the Microphone o.O .. haha ESPLANADE !

Errrrr ... errrrr .. errrrr .. nvm =P hahahaha

And the ultimate sleeping post by Celest, she pays.. to sleep ?..
She pays ... to sleep ? xD
Sounds wrong.. she pays .. to to .. to .. sleep .. =D
Yeah .. to sleep LOL...
Shuai =D
Errrrrr ..LOL.. =) xD
The above Pictures are taken by Faith, Special Thanks for the pictures =)
Wahahahaha, Okay, Thx them for this wonderful day =) after today its time to full time 24 hour chiong for O's le.. Plus Hardcore MUG, OR CUP , OR PLATE ? ~~~ Whatever.. lol
Special Thanks to Celest for the Idea of letting me enjoy myself =) thx buddy =) .. or sissy.. can la =P .. same.. you won't mind =P wahahahaha.. and of course, Faith and Liwen =) .. tytyty =)
------------------------------------------------
破茧而出 (Po Jian Er Chu) - Metamorphosis
The TV Drama which created a vast commotion.
陈汉玮(饰演欧阳力)、曹国辉(饰演狄伦)、林湘萍(饰演温婉柔)、芮恩(饰演安晓茜)、王沺裁(饰演胡希存)、陈国华(饰演曹仲明)、许立桦(大蒙-蒙 天宝)、黄慧(饰演Mya孙美雅)、沈倾掞(饰演Ryan 侯赖恩)、沈炜竣(饰演张邵奇)、洪慧芳(饰演欧阳素)、刘谦益(饰演黑熊-安国雄)、黄炯耀(饰演响尾蛇-孟吉祥)、王爱玲(饰演血玫瑰-洪莉萱)、伍 洛毅(饰演阿鬼-钟卫国)、黄奕良(饰演红毛猪-郑富泰)、苏智诚(饰演金永建/蔡成昆)、詹金泉(饰演柯明德)、陈泰铭(饰演赵世强)、王彦理(饰演 Leon 楚良辰)、石欣卉(饰演黎美馨)、唐育书(饰演刘汉盛)、林晓佩(饰演Melinda 关秀清)、潘竖卿(饰演Gina 程灵)、鹤天赐(饰演温品良)













Specially like this picture because it shows the Brotherhood between Xi Cun and Ryan...
My opinion :
I feel that no matter what Xi Cun had done, he should not have died, I feel that Mediacorp is trying to depict a scene such that, it shows us that it is definitely wrong to set up a organization like Dragon Tooth.
But, It would definitely be better if hes alive and live happily with Xiao Qian =D
A very nice show indeed ! =D hahaha, I couldn't bear to even miss a second of it even though I had recorded every episode !
Hope For a second season of Metamorphosis !
P.S. Does anyone have a full theme song of Metamorphosis, 斗神 by 陈世维 David Tan Sze Wei, Champion of PSS 2 ?
Pls leave a msg at my tagboard if you have that full song and wish to share with me =) !
I have the song but its only 1 min 40 sec.. Its recorded from the show i suppose..
The above pictures are obtained from http://ch8c.mediacorptv.com/shows/drama/gallerylist/2083/.html
Okay, I shall end my post here =)
TC EVERYONE ! =)
TC Sis !=)
My biggest worry is my Sis now.. because I'm afraid she's being upset by certain things, so, sis, if you really wish to support Bro, remember to stay happy! This is the greatest support you will be giving Bro.
And of course, my friends.. for those who really cares and gives me support definitely won't say things to agitate me and upset me, these are the true friends. Thanks for those who think for me =)
P.S. (scram selfish fellows)
KBOX
Wooooo ! ~ Went Kbox with Celest, Liwen, Faith... xD NICE PLAN
Of course, I'm the one taking the advantage, an ugly guy, with 3 bellas, gorgeous, B E A UTIFUL girls, magnificent ! =P wahahahahahaha
Ok intitially, it was Celest, whom ask me out, as she wants me to relax one day before the MAJOR exam comes, so she planned to catch a movie with me (Thx for the effort, that was really nice of you)
However, I thought of going Kbox?.. would'nt it be so nice to just like yell it out and sing some rap and soothing songs ? =P (ok, although my voice breaks glasses, thats what Wei Li says, and i admit) but, but, I love singing =) .. kill me then, go ahead, ruin my life, forbid me to sing =P
Haha, and thus, we have decided to go for K, and just nice, Faith, Liwen, and Pei Xun is going, thus we decided to tag along =)
However, Pei Xun was unable to make it as she has to accompany her Family =) (AWWWW) LOL
Yeah, and the Singing Begins =)
I'll begin with the stupid face made by me, taken by Faith
Well, lol..what's the worst that I can say?
Errrrr ... errrrr .. errrrr .. nvm =P hahahaha
And the ultimate sleeping post by Celest, she pays.. to sleep ?..
Shuai =D
Wahahahaha, Okay, Thx them for this wonderful day =) after today its time to full time 24 hour chiong for O's le.. Plus Hardcore MUG, OR CUP , OR PLATE ? ~~~ Whatever.. lol
Special Thanks to Celest for the Idea of letting me enjoy myself =) thx buddy =) .. or sissy.. can la =P .. same.. you won't mind =P wahahahaha.. and of course, Faith and Liwen =) .. tytyty =)
------------------------------------------------
破茧而出 (Po Jian Er Chu) - Metamorphosis
The TV Drama which created a vast commotion.
陈汉玮(饰演欧阳力)、曹国辉(饰演狄伦)、林湘萍(饰演温婉柔)、芮恩(饰演安晓茜)、王沺裁(饰演胡希存)、陈国华(饰演曹仲明)、许立桦(大蒙-蒙 天宝)、黄慧(饰演Mya孙美雅)、沈倾掞(饰演Ryan 侯赖恩)、沈炜竣(饰演张邵奇)、洪慧芳(饰演欧阳素)、刘谦益(饰演黑熊-安国雄)、黄炯耀(饰演响尾蛇-孟吉祥)、王爱玲(饰演血玫瑰-洪莉萱)、伍 洛毅(饰演阿鬼-钟卫国)、黄奕良(饰演红毛猪-郑富泰)、苏智诚(饰演金永建/蔡成昆)、詹金泉(饰演柯明德)、陈泰铭(饰演赵世强)、王彦理(饰演 Leon 楚良辰)、石欣卉(饰演黎美馨)、唐育书(饰演刘汉盛)、林晓佩(饰演Melinda 关秀清)、潘竖卿(饰演Gina 程灵)、鹤天赐(饰演温品良)













Specially like this picture because it shows the Brotherhood between Xi Cun and Ryan...
My opinion :I feel that no matter what Xi Cun had done, he should not have died, I feel that Mediacorp is trying to depict a scene such that, it shows us that it is definitely wrong to set up a organization like Dragon Tooth.
But, It would definitely be better if hes alive and live happily with Xiao Qian =D
A very nice show indeed ! =D hahaha, I couldn't bear to even miss a second of it even though I had recorded every episode !
Hope For a second season of Metamorphosis !
P.S. Does anyone have a full theme song of Metamorphosis, 斗神 by 陈世维 David Tan Sze Wei, Champion of PSS 2 ?
Pls leave a msg at my tagboard if you have that full song and wish to share with me =) !
I have the song but its only 1 min 40 sec.. Its recorded from the show i suppose..
The above pictures are obtained from http://ch8c.mediacorptv.com/shows/drama/gallerylist/2083/.html
Okay, I shall end my post here =)
TC EVERYONE ! =)
TC Sis !=)

<< Home