Thursday, November 22, 2007

Joke..

Ever wondered who will you share your jokes with or when you have encountered a hilarious real life experience ?

The first person in your mind you wish yo share your joke with .. is most probably your best pal .. and you find no BARRIER when talking to him/her.. this person .. will most probably be your lifetime buddy..

Let me share a real life experience with everyone which had happen today !

------------------------------------------------------------
Ok.. I went partyworld with Hui Yi and Joey.. went there ta sing of coz =D.. haha.. and this was what happened

I went to find the toilet as I needed it.. DUH ?! .. LOL.. and so I went in .. I peed.. and i sang inside..

I rmb the song was Jay Chou's new song .. Secret.. and so yup .. after washing my hands .. I needed the toilet paper .. and so I went in to dry my hands.. and I saw a figure..

Something like a box .. a dustbin .. and I took a closer look .. it states

Please Dispose Sanitary Napkins/Pads here

I was like .. "What the hell is this thing doing here?"

I felt something wrong.. I went out to take a look.. to see if theres any cubicle(Those standing bowls used by man, standing while peeing)

Okay .. I dint find any.. and I was wondering..

Oh shit .. did I went in to a FEMALE TOILET ?!..

Yes it muz be.. at the same time when I finally discovered that it was a FEMALE TOILET.. I said..

"Oh My GOD?"

And Just when I was about to leave the toilet real FAST ...(LUCKILY thre isnt any1 in the toilet.. if not it will be real shit .. because.. it will be so FREAKING FREAK to hear a male voice SINGING !..)

A Lady came in and repeat what I said after like 0.5 Secs.. She said ..

"Oh My GOD?" .. LOL .. I was totally... OMG ...

At that moment I feel like juz killing myself ..LOL .. totally ARGH.. I apologize and went out .. and apologize again .... HOLY ...

Can't Really Blame Me .. Both Toilet were in the same colour .. blue .. but the Gents basin was light in colour so i thought it was a female toilet..

WELL .. =.=.. lol
------------------------------------------------------------

Well Really Enjoyed Myself today .. but .. dint sang alot .. becoz ya.. I went to Kbox before today .. after Prom..DUN feel like singing the same song over and over again .. lol..

Oh my GOD ! .. lol ..

Okay .. shall end here.. im rather tired.. Tc everyone =) .. smile !.. lol .. Oh My God !..

( LOOKING FORWARD TO CCA COUNCIL CAMP =D )