Merry Christmas !
Yeah ! .. Bought a Psp slim=) .. guess the colour ?.. lol.. for me = Black already.. piano black =D these are some pictures of it.. The Red is nice.. but it doesnt really suits me .. I kinda like the red one =)
Merry Christmas Eve!
(Front View) Yeah ..the Camp Picture =).. !
(If Ive a girlfren I'll put it LOL..but too bad =( )
Psp Inside the cover charging with the usb cable
(Back View)
Bad thing bout this PSP is .. finger prints are easily being left on the surface of the psp
Good Thing is .. i can PLAY when im bored =( .. lol.. means .. I'll get bored .. thats a bad thing too .. haha.. xD
And have a Merry Christmas tml !.. I can't .. coz ive to work.. sianz it .. took 2 days leave for Jg's Chalet .. so no more leave to take .. Nvm.. Double Pay eh.. Anyway I dun have a DADA =( .. lol.. spend it alone oso sad .. just work lo... lol.. Wish all the couple in the world to have a sweet and memorable Christmas !
Really miss those sweet moments I had.. miss the time when I'm in LOVE =)..feel so much younger ! haha..its true you know =).. more lively .. but i guess its quite impossible now.. it takes time eh ?.. whats most important is stay happy.. but I do feel lonely sometimes .. not say desperate for a girl xD but..ok if you guys think so .. FINE =D .. lol.. yup.. juz envy those couple when I saw them.. such a sweet thing.. it needs strong understanding and trust to maintain such a relationship.. its so.. perfect.. if any other things were =)
Of course.. besides these 2 .. there are millions of other things needed..
Feel so old now .. =( .. Lao Tou Zi !.. lol
For those whom are single.. like me.. fret not !.. you are not working during christmas ?! You have Friends.. come on .. gogogo .. go out with your buddies.. sisters.. good frens .. anyone you like.. and have a MERRY Christmas out there ! enjoy the "once in a year"(annual) celebration !
And yup =)) .. im reporting at JJC wahahahhaa.. got posted into IJ.. but luckily.. Mr Goh is able to help me =)...
Schools starting soon .. oh .. oops .. shldnt spoil the christmas mood eh ?.. lol..
OK !.. schs starting VERY SOON.. " OMG isnt that worst ?" lol
SCHs starting .. ok .. this sounds better xD..
Now now .. christmas !.. guys have fun !!
Going out with Liyee and her clique (Younger Bro's Friend) for a musical thingy
Shes ask me out for like million times ?(Im just exaggerating..but she did ask a few times xD).. but I was either sick or I couldn't make it .. sry bout that ..=) ..today can.. lol .. see you soon !
At NIGHT !.. going celest house ! thx for inviting me =).. not sure whether Im staying overnight but.. (coz im working at 8.30 tml) =.= .. but .. I do feel like staying over and go straight to work.. lol.. if not I'll sure miss alot of fun =)..
HAHA .. Jg's chalet coming soon .. confirm will be fun too =) ^^
Man .. whats taking the picture to load so long.. ok I shall type more.. Actually my blog seems to have very few ppl viewing.. lol.. thx to my laziness.. ok the pics are done.. =) .. im going to eat .. and prepare ta go out.. see you guys soon !
Last of all Merry Christmas ! HOHOHO
Take Care Everyone ! ..esp every single friend of mine =) .. will never forget true friendships .. =)
Merry Christmas Eve!
(Front View) Yeah ..the Camp Picture =).. !
(If Ive a girlfren I'll put it LOL..but too bad =( )
Good Thing is .. i can PLAY when im bored =( .. lol.. means .. I'll get bored .. thats a bad thing too .. haha.. xD
And have a Merry Christmas tml !.. I can't .. coz ive to work.. sianz it .. took 2 days leave for Jg's Chalet .. so no more leave to take .. Nvm.. Double Pay eh.. Anyway I dun have a DADA =( .. lol.. spend it alone oso sad .. just work lo... lol.. Wish all the couple in the world to have a sweet and memorable Christmas !
Really miss those sweet moments I had.. miss the time when I'm in LOVE =)..feel so much younger ! haha..its true you know =).. more lively .. but i guess its quite impossible now.. it takes time eh ?.. whats most important is stay happy.. but I do feel lonely sometimes .. not say desperate for a girl xD but..ok if you guys think so .. FINE =D .. lol.. yup.. juz envy those couple when I saw them.. such a sweet thing.. it needs strong understanding and trust to maintain such a relationship.. its so.. perfect.. if any other things were =)
Of course.. besides these 2 .. there are millions of other things needed..
Feel so old now .. =( .. Lao Tou Zi !.. lol
For those whom are single.. like me.. fret not !.. you are not working during christmas ?! You have Friends.. come on .. gogogo .. go out with your buddies.. sisters.. good frens .. anyone you like.. and have a MERRY Christmas out there ! enjoy the "once in a year"(annual) celebration !
And yup =)) .. im reporting at JJC wahahahhaa.. got posted into IJ.. but luckily.. Mr Goh is able to help me =)...
Schools starting soon .. oh .. oops .. shldnt spoil the christmas mood eh ?.. lol..
OK !.. schs starting VERY SOON.. " OMG isnt that worst ?" lol
SCHs starting .. ok .. this sounds better xD..
Now now .. christmas !.. guys have fun !!
Going out with Liyee and her clique (Younger Bro's Friend) for a musical thingy
Shes ask me out for like million times ?(Im just exaggerating..but she did ask a few times xD).. but I was either sick or I couldn't make it .. sry bout that ..=) ..today can.. lol .. see you soon !
At NIGHT !.. going celest house ! thx for inviting me =).. not sure whether Im staying overnight but.. (coz im working at 8.30 tml) =.= .. but .. I do feel like staying over and go straight to work.. lol.. if not I'll sure miss alot of fun =)..
HAHA .. Jg's chalet coming soon .. confirm will be fun too =) ^^
Man .. whats taking the picture to load so long.. ok I shall type more.. Actually my blog seems to have very few ppl viewing.. lol.. thx to my laziness.. ok the pics are done.. =) .. im going to eat .. and prepare ta go out.. see you guys soon !
Last of all Merry Christmas ! HOHOHO
Take Care Everyone ! ..esp every single friend of mine =) .. will never forget true friendships .. =)

<< Home