Chalet !
* This post was save in the draft and posted today because I was rather busy and such.. so Im posting Today .. hope to get the Photo of Og9 and post about the orientation camp in JJ =)))
*Also won't forget the buddies I have in IJ.. take good care =) ..
Take care everyone !
xD ..Countdaown !.. and this was the only photo I've got from Hui Yi's blog
Ya went countdown with Aik Hao, Yu Yong, Hui Yi, Pei Qi, But dint really take much photos.
This was the only one .. IF you guys realise. . I almost Laugh Out LOL ... IT was .. LOL
2008 lo !..
Supposedly to go to Aik's house to stay overnight.. I even get the clothes ready already .. lol
But Chris they all call me go Kbox till 6 am =.=.. wow .. and its like .. super ex can .. for new year ..$36.. lol.. but ok la .. actually it was $50 each .. but the manager gave us discount till $36 .. so ok lo.. ..Sang quite few songs there .. coz have been going Kbox for like ..DAM HELL lots of time this year .. geez .. lol .. they dun update Eng songs there .. quite sad .. theres alot of eng songs i wanted to sing .. lo... btw .. Ren Jie, Davis, Chun Yong, Edwin, Jia Ying was there too =)
OK .. had quite alot of fun there =))) ..Thx everyone =D
New Year Wishes And Resolution Is almost the same as 2007 la =D
But I really hope to find .. someone I truly love.. and .. won't mind bout my past.. and both of us cherish each other =))) I seem to be able to break the boundary already..I hope to trust some1 wholeheartedly again.. .. Depends on Fate sometimes.. Its hard.. but hope.. I can do it =) ..
And I wanna grow taller pls.. Im so short ! argh .. wanna play basketball.. but alot of friends working now.. lol.. Ive quit JOB alrdy .. thx !.. =D hahaha.. Have to prepare for sch =) .. hope can make it ..
Okay..I know its alil bit lame for me to post prom night photos now ..lol
But the photos taken by the photographer is so nice =D haha
Gonna Post something =D .. wahhahaha
OK..first of all .. Ive cut my hair .. ..lol.. only one reason.. guess everyone knows why.. and its ultimately short and .. its like .. the kind of hair I cut when Im in sec 1..
I just dun understand why doesnt the hairdresser get wad i meant !~ =( lol
My Table =)
Aik Hao, Yi Jie, Pei Qi, Su Ling, Bee Kee, Hui Yi, Cynthia, Me, Germain, Joey
=))) Thx for voting for me =D
And Yup.. about this photo.. LOL.. WHAT ON EARTH HAPPEN TO MY MOUTH !
My buddies.. although not in the same grp as you guys .. =).. so touched that you guys voted for me .. thx =)
Mr Toh, Mdm Asmidah, Mdm Aisha Mdm K, Mdm Rashida !
Will miss my sec sch friends and teachers =) .. Do tc .. and .. all the best !
------------------------------------------------------------
My elder Sis came my house to celebrate Christmas !..
Heres my father Dao-ing .. lol
My Bro.. Demas.. with MoMo =) MoMo looks better btw =D
My house is in a mess !.. gosh .. lol.. heres my Brother-In-Law sitting on the palm chair
=D lol..
Heres my Elder Sis with MoMO .. with lots of food on the table .. eat eat eat .. fat fat fat fat .. lol
Lays !.. This packet is dam nice.. it cant be bought elsewhere.. dunno where did my sis got it .. lol .. dam nice. .thx =D ..
Had Alot of Fun at Jinguo's Chalet but argh !.. dint get to take pics !..
Had Steamboat there.. alot ah !.. haha.. got time i write =))))
Also Had log cake .. KFCs !.. LOL .. had a great day today .. and it make me so full !.. =DDD .. ok .. Shall post again ..soon =)))
*Also won't forget the buddies I have in IJ.. take good care =) ..
Take care everyone !
xD ..Countdaown !.. and this was the only photo I've got from Hui Yi's blog
Ya went countdown with Aik Hao, Yu Yong, Hui Yi, Pei Qi, But dint really take much photos.
This was the only one .. IF you guys realise. . I almost Laugh Out LOL ... IT was .. LOL
2008 lo !..
Supposedly to go to Aik's house to stay overnight.. I even get the clothes ready already .. lolBut Chris they all call me go Kbox till 6 am =.=.. wow .. and its like .. super ex can .. for new year ..$36.. lol.. but ok la .. actually it was $50 each .. but the manager gave us discount till $36 .. so ok lo.. ..Sang quite few songs there .. coz have been going Kbox for like ..DAM HELL lots of time this year .. geez .. lol .. they dun update Eng songs there .. quite sad .. theres alot of eng songs i wanted to sing .. lo... btw .. Ren Jie, Davis, Chun Yong, Edwin, Jia Ying was there too =)
OK .. had quite alot of fun there =))) ..Thx everyone =D
New Year Wishes And Resolution Is almost the same as 2007 la =D
But I really hope to find .. someone I truly love.. and .. won't mind bout my past.. and both of us cherish each other =))) I seem to be able to break the boundary already..I hope to trust some1 wholeheartedly again.. .. Depends on Fate sometimes.. Its hard.. but hope.. I can do it =) ..
And I wanna grow taller pls.. Im so short ! argh .. wanna play basketball.. but alot of friends working now.. lol.. Ive quit JOB alrdy .. thx !.. =D hahaha.. Have to prepare for sch =) .. hope can make it ..
Okay..I know its alil bit lame for me to post prom night photos now ..lol
But the photos taken by the photographer is so nice =D haha
Gonna Post something =D .. wahhahaha
OK..first of all .. Ive cut my hair .. ..lol.. only one reason.. guess everyone knows why.. and its ultimately short and .. its like .. the kind of hair I cut when Im in sec 1..
I just dun understand why doesnt the hairdresser get wad i meant !~ =( lol
My Table =)
Aik Hao, Yi Jie, Pei Qi, Su Ling, Bee Kee, Hui Yi, Cynthia, Me, Germain, Joey
=))) Thx for voting for me =D
------------------------------------------------------------
My elder Sis came my house to celebrate Christmas !..
Heres my father Dao-ing .. lol
=D lol..
Had Steamboat there.. alot ah !.. haha.. got time i write =))))
Also Had log cake .. KFCs !.. LOL .. had a great day today .. and it make me so full !.. =DDD .. ok .. Shall post again ..soon =)))

<< Home