A 2nd life
Its like freaking 4a.m. but i cant freaking sleep.. dun ask me why.. im dead beat.. tired to the core.. but cant seem to SLEEP.and what have I been doing for the past 4 hrs ever since 12?.. rotting with music...
For those who don't know.. I was given a 2nd chance to promote=).. really.. really thank everyone for this.. especially the VP for giving me this chance..
Went for the retest.. it was moderately manageable for Phy.. but for Chem and Math.. i cld proudly say.. was comfortably done.. as DeYong have took his time to revise and teach me all the things that I didn't know.. It was until then i realise.. If i actually Put my heart into all these.. I can understand it.. I can do it.. I'll work harder DeYong.. thanks alot.. =) really..
Really felt HAPPY.. woohoooo ..lol.. I'll wake up from now.. and return the the PAE me.. trust me guys.. i will shoow all of you .. will show my parents.. my teachers.. and most importantly to prove it to myself that I can do it.. I can't guarantee good result.. but i can guarantee you that I'll put my heart into it..
Recalling back.. i have been hoping to come JJ when i was Sec 3?.. yeah.. to join the table tennis team and to fight for Team JJ.. Now being the captain.. if I am given the chnce.. I'll lead Team JJ and bring us to the highest Peak.. we might not be as strong as previous batch.. but I believe.. as long as we work hard together.. we can make miracles..
Remembering I wanted to take H2 Math and Science so bad.. so bad.. that i tried so hard to get in.. and to think that I actually slacken.. wad a joke.. no more of this nonsense..I'll do my best to catch up what Ive lost during this holiday.. I will still play.. im a playful guy wad do you expect.. but at the same time.. I'll try my best to manage my time well..
And to Jia Xin.. I Love You.. wholeheartedly.. Im sry to make you feel so insecure.. its my fault to look at what are the things you can't do for me.. ..for I shld look at the things you had done for me.. SO MUCH SO MUCH.... i really thank you.. once again.. sry.. and .. i just wanna tell you tat my love for you is genuine.. ever since the day i fell in love with you.. could you ..forgive the things that I've done to hurt you..? and be with me happily.. I don't know what happens in the future.. but I'll definitely cherish you NOW..more than ever..
(TO THE VIEWERS: IF YOU THINK THIS IS MUSHY, YOU CAN ALWAYS MOVE YOUR CURSOR TO THE TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER AND PRESS THE X BUTTON) =)..
These aint sweet/corny/mushy words.. its the words in my heart that I want to say to you.. =).. give me a smile.. give me the smile tat I use to see when I first know you.. I just wish you to be happy.. always.. take care my girl..
Take good care everyone..and thank everyone who cares for me.. I know who you are.. deep down in my heart.. =)
Have a good month and a Happy Christmas this coming year end..
For those who don't know.. I was given a 2nd chance to promote=).. really.. really thank everyone for this.. especially the VP for giving me this chance..
Went for the retest.. it was moderately manageable for Phy.. but for Chem and Math.. i cld proudly say.. was comfortably done.. as DeYong have took his time to revise and teach me all the things that I didn't know.. It was until then i realise.. If i actually Put my heart into all these.. I can understand it.. I can do it.. I'll work harder DeYong.. thanks alot.. =) really..
Really felt HAPPY.. woohoooo ..lol.. I'll wake up from now.. and return the the PAE me.. trust me guys.. i will shoow all of you .. will show my parents.. my teachers.. and most importantly to prove it to myself that I can do it.. I can't guarantee good result.. but i can guarantee you that I'll put my heart into it..
Recalling back.. i have been hoping to come JJ when i was Sec 3?.. yeah.. to join the table tennis team and to fight for Team JJ.. Now being the captain.. if I am given the chnce.. I'll lead Team JJ and bring us to the highest Peak.. we might not be as strong as previous batch.. but I believe.. as long as we work hard together.. we can make miracles..
Remembering I wanted to take H2 Math and Science so bad.. so bad.. that i tried so hard to get in.. and to think that I actually slacken.. wad a joke.. no more of this nonsense..I'll do my best to catch up what Ive lost during this holiday.. I will still play.. im a playful guy wad do you expect.. but at the same time.. I'll try my best to manage my time well..
And to Jia Xin.. I Love You.. wholeheartedly.. Im sry to make you feel so insecure.. its my fault to look at what are the things you can't do for me.. ..for I shld look at the things you had done for me.. SO MUCH SO MUCH.... i really thank you.. once again.. sry.. and .. i just wanna tell you tat my love for you is genuine.. ever since the day i fell in love with you.. could you ..forgive the things that I've done to hurt you..? and be with me happily.. I don't know what happens in the future.. but I'll definitely cherish you NOW..more than ever..
(TO THE VIEWERS: IF YOU THINK THIS IS MUSHY, YOU CAN ALWAYS MOVE YOUR CURSOR TO THE TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER AND PRESS THE X BUTTON) =)..
These aint sweet/corny/mushy words.. its the words in my heart that I want to say to you.. =).. give me a smile.. give me the smile tat I use to see when I first know you.. I just wish you to be happy.. always.. take care my girl..
Take good care everyone..and thank everyone who cares for me.. I know who you are.. deep down in my heart.. =)
Have a good month and a Happy Christmas this coming year end..

<< Home