And Yes.. to those ppl whom Ive told..you guys shld know ya?..wahhahahaa
Its Official =)
I mean.. how fortunate can I be... well.. its VERY to me^^..
I'll cherish her.. really.. thx for the happy wishes =D
Thx Kelman, you gave us very Happy memories ^^ not just one.. but ALOT.. =D
Its me when I was young =D lawl lawl lawl..
Okay.. I dunno you guys gonna get turned off or what.. but seriously.. LOL. i look at this i wanna laugh la..=.= so chubby .. look at me now.. im like a skeleton.. lol.. where has all my fats gone to T.T... hahahaha .. and shes so bothered bout what i Told her.. WELL ..its cute =P

Shes leaving to Vietnam in like 12 hrs?
and ive freaking lessons=.=. lol.. cui..cant even see her or meet her or anything..but well..=)
Girl must enjoy yourself there k.. stay happy! =))))
Im gonna be like this image..
Left alone.. roar!!!
At this point of time.. I don't know what ta write alrdy.. lol.. so this is like the shortest post of the MANY long ones ive post =))) .. but well .. Guess you guys understand how i feel.. ='l...
Tc everyone =D stay happy..
Its Official =)
I mean.. how fortunate can I be... well.. its VERY to me^^..
I'll cherish her.. really.. thx for the happy wishes =D
Thx Kelman, you gave us very Happy memories ^^ not just one.. but ALOT.. =D
Shes leaving to Vietnam in like 12 hrs?
and ive freaking lessons=.=. lol.. cui..cant even see her or meet her or anything..but well..=)
Girl must enjoy yourself there k.. stay happy! =))))
Im gonna be like this image..
Left alone.. roar!!!
At this point of time.. I don't know what ta write alrdy.. lol.. so this is like the shortest post of the MANY long ones ive post =))) .. but well .. Guess you guys understand how i feel.. ='l...Tc everyone =D stay happy..

<< Home