As You wish
You guys want me to blog right? here it comes..
alright.. you guys wanna know how I feel these few days?.. let me juz tell u.. i cant breathe.. i cant.. i juz cant..
The WHYs?
Theres just alot of WHY in my mind now.. like why ..
Why..do i always care so much..why does it matters so much?Why cant i juz take it lightly?why does everything juz seem so much to me..
Why is it when i try to care and i nver get an answer?Why am i always giving the answer?Why am I always questioned about the answer?
Why am i always guessing on whats going ta happen next?Why is it me who always try to cherish and not the other way round?Why can't i feel cherished even if i might be?do they treat me as robots?
Why do i feel even worst when i see my love ones hurt?Why do they not feel that I'm with them?although i dunno wtf to say?like wtf am i suppose to say .. OH .. u are not feeling well.. tell me your problems..and the person juz keeps quiet.. so wtf am i suppose to do?why tf cant i juz f not care bout all this f things..
Why do ppl always tell me not to keep things in my heart..and juz voice it out to them.. but on the other hand they juz keep it in their heart... why cant they voice it out to me too?which i really hope so?
Why is there a difference?Why is there a boundary?
Why am I always the one to know whats happening..Why am I always the one not knowing whats next?Why am I always the minority?
Why do I always feel the best in me and then the worst in juz split seconds?
Why am I always not appreciated?Why does everyone always put themselves first rather den me?Why do i always put others in front of me?Why am i trying so hard to be a gd guy?Why can't I juz turn rotten and juz f care bout it?Why am I such a wimp?
Why is my hope always end with disappointment?
Why do I always tear?Why do ppl dun understand why I would be like this?Why does everyone take tears so lightly?Why don't they understand its not juz tears but pierce in the heart?
Why am I nver concerned? Why am I always not trusted by the ones I love?Why am I always hurt?And no one seems to care?no one seems to know?no one seems to try to understand.Am i too sensitive?Am i so invulnerable to you guys?
WHY whenever i TRY to take a step forward... all the ppl I care and I love would juz take billions of step back..or juz stop me from trying to take a step forward?which makes it impossible to reach you guys?Its juz like a baby trying to learn how ta walk.. and you juz push him/her.. and force him to stop trying ... why... Why cant I EVER ever ?! be trusted when im trying to say the truth or im being at that moment the most sincere? Why do I always love care someone so deeply.. it cuts?Why am i always so one sided?
Freaking too many why.. and sry that ive wasted your time reading.. but if you care?does this make sense ta you? If it doesnt .. fine..
wo hao lei... zhen de hen lei ..
Shld i be what I'm like like a loner in sec2?shld i shut my door and not let anyone enter?so taht i wont see the ugly part of the world?even if i might miss out the beautiful things.but at least im nver hurt..is this possible?I .. Dont .. Know....
alright.. you guys wanna know how I feel these few days?.. let me juz tell u.. i cant breathe.. i cant.. i juz cant..
The WHYs?
Theres just alot of WHY in my mind now.. like why ..
Why..do i always care so much..why does it matters so much?Why cant i juz take it lightly?why does everything juz seem so much to me..
Why is it when i try to care and i nver get an answer?Why am i always giving the answer?Why am I always questioned about the answer?
Why am i always guessing on whats going ta happen next?Why is it me who always try to cherish and not the other way round?Why can't i feel cherished even if i might be?do they treat me as robots?
Why do i feel even worst when i see my love ones hurt?Why do they not feel that I'm with them?although i dunno wtf to say?like wtf am i suppose to say .. OH .. u are not feeling well.. tell me your problems..and the person juz keeps quiet.. so wtf am i suppose to do?why tf cant i juz f not care bout all this f things..
Why do ppl always tell me not to keep things in my heart..and juz voice it out to them.. but on the other hand they juz keep it in their heart... why cant they voice it out to me too?which i really hope so?
Why is there a difference?Why is there a boundary?
Why am I always the one to know whats happening..Why am I always the one not knowing whats next?Why am I always the minority?
Why do I always feel the best in me and then the worst in juz split seconds?
Why am I always not appreciated?Why does everyone always put themselves first rather den me?Why do i always put others in front of me?Why am i trying so hard to be a gd guy?Why can't I juz turn rotten and juz f care bout it?Why am I such a wimp?
Why is my hope always end with disappointment?
Why do I always tear?Why do ppl dun understand why I would be like this?Why does everyone take tears so lightly?Why don't they understand its not juz tears but pierce in the heart?
Why am I nver concerned? Why am I always not trusted by the ones I love?Why am I always hurt?And no one seems to care?no one seems to know?no one seems to try to understand.Am i too sensitive?Am i so invulnerable to you guys?
WHY whenever i TRY to take a step forward... all the ppl I care and I love would juz take billions of step back..or juz stop me from trying to take a step forward?which makes it impossible to reach you guys?Its juz like a baby trying to learn how ta walk.. and you juz push him/her.. and force him to stop trying ... why... Why cant I EVER ever ?! be trusted when im trying to say the truth or im being at that moment the most sincere? Why do I always love care someone so deeply.. it cuts?Why am i always so one sided?
Freaking too many why.. and sry that ive wasted your time reading.. but if you care?does this make sense ta you? If it doesnt .. fine..
wo hao lei... zhen de hen lei ..
Shld i be what I'm like like a loner in sec2?shld i shut my door and not let anyone enter?so taht i wont see the ugly part of the world?even if i might miss out the beautiful things.but at least im nver hurt..is this possible?I .. Dont .. Know....

<< Home