Thursday, January 10, 2008

Jurong Junior College Orientation Camp 2008

This is

I'mPossible !!!

Jurong Junior College Orientation Camp 2008
*Red part is bout Innova Junior College
The reason why I highlight JJCOC '08 in blue is because its our FAMILY COLOUR !

On the 3rd, 4th and 5th of January! We make it possible =D

OKok .. stop the drama thingy .. had a 3D2N camp =) and its like WOW .. wow WOW !.. just like so blue ?.. becoz its like the camp which uses the largest amount of water.. to make it so fun ?..lol.. guess JJ will be fined but who cares.. its juz once in a YEAR..(although there will be a 2nd intake) but its specially for Us =))))

I'll like to thank all my Ogl and Og members(campers) for making the camp so wonderful for me ! Fang Jie, Aaron, Jonathan, Hui Li, Hema, Jia Xin, Kelman, Yi Jie, Kee Jinm, Hui Koon, Bei Xin, Li Yan, Pei Qi, Jane, Jolynn, Xin Hua, Pei Ying, Tiffany, Ellisse. for giving me such a wonderful and memorable camp=)

Felt Quite alien..and sad..because IM alrdy quite bonded with my OG members and Ogl in IJ.. and they are really great too ..specially Thank Vivien and Amira =).. for making me feel that Im there..and the peel banana.. thank the whole OG for PEELING, CHOPPING AND SMEARING THE BANANA ON MY WHOLE BODY !.. THX AH !.. I knew tat Im gonna leave..and ..have been sad in the beginning of the day..its like a weird feeling..but I was thinking..since IM gonna leave..why not give my best..thats why im so enthu =D..haha..hope ive helped you guys =)

becoz.. I've just transfer from IJ to JJ.. ya.. and everyone there already know each other.. and Im the EXTRA there.. lol.. Transfered to JJ with Kee Jin and Chong Hao.. and Kee Jin and me got into OG9 !.. =D.. at first we were posted in OG29 ..but theres a change in the arrangements.. and yup.. so we juz chap in ..surprisingly..I saw Yi Jie there=.=.. holy mama ..LOL..but its like 1/29 of chnce la..AM I HENG ?....lol..alot of admin stuffs.. and when its finally over.. wow .. thx man ..lol

As time pass by.. we manage to break part of the ice to like get to know each other a lil..and thank Pei Qi..for introducing every single camper to me..she really have gd memory..it took me days to know whos who !..LOL..when I look at the games that they are playing..IM TOTALLY SIANZ.. =P .. LOL .. SO LAO TAO .. ORBIT !.. jkjk..seriously.. just kidding.. pls .. xD ..ahahhahaha. SO.. I just taught them some games =)).. was feeling quite bad as I cld only interact with half of the OG..because the other half is playing their games also..ya..

Had our Mass Dance !..with my sec sch fren .. Yi Jie, Jia Min, Wan Jia.. and it was funny de lo.. WOO !.. YI jie .. woo !.. woo !.. LOL Pump IT LOUDER !,GEEKS Gets the Girls.. how i wish im the geek =P ..lol.. ..LOL.. KEE JIN AH.. PUMP IT MAN =P.. hahahahaha..It was so fun .. yup =D..lol

After that we learn Cheers.. which Ive alrdy learn in Sec sch .. or when Im at KL with JJ during last years march holiday..for competition.. YI BA ! LOL.. and I SAY !! buurr .. Its cold in here.. superman man man.. spiderman !.. spiderman man man batman !.. EHHH~~.. LOL ..etc etc..and had some games..Tempo, GoGoGo .. lOl dididi DIU !.. TUKITUKI.. and the wet games..!hahaha.. all super fun.. and THE PRO pole dancers Jia Xin and Kee Jin.. LOL.. =P dam funny la.. wah .. the thought of it..lol..wet games were exceptionally fun.. becoz ..its how we get bonded when we are like all wet ?.. lol.. and thats our natural behaviours and thats how we see the true side of each other =)))) although Yi Jie got me a cut.. but its perfectly fine.. LOL .. and Im Really guilty for falling on .. =X the pole dancer .. lol.. dam ps la .. wah biang eh ! sry sry .. xD

The SONG singing Session.. HERO !.. etc etc.. !..The Dances !..The night games.. Running about crazily.. The awesome JJ night(though its really hot in there)lol..but its really fun !..
Quite wasted that Ive missed IJs Jam and Hop tat night...hope you guys had fun..and Im so glad when Amira told me that AZTEC(Family which consist of Atempan) WON CHAMPION !.. WOO.! WELL DONE !
Yeah..and all the dances and cheers were awesome ! Got Jia Xin as my dance partner on the last mass dance.. got ULTERIOR MOTIVE DE LO ME .. XD..hahahhaha no la.. I shall not explain why .. explaining are for girls.. quoted by Ren Jie, Qing He and Wei Li.. lol..A gd reason is shes a good pole dancer.. xD hahaha.. and IM a tiko .. thx ..

Pole dancer !.. Sry for being such a poor dancer.. I cant rmb the steps la !!.. argh !..lol.. super ps.. serious.. that day .. feel like hiding myself behind Yi Jie .. =X.. oops..

Yeah .. It was really really fun..haha.. crazy days.. crazy night..

Before break camp..we played murderer and the web game.. murderer was XD..lol.. Xin Hua the silent killer.. n1 lol.. and the web game.. truly let me feel so touch.. I actually exist in Og9s eyes and hearts.. some of me treat me as real buddies.. and the feeling was.. song man.. lol.. SHIOK ah .. hahahaha.. we frankly told each other how we felt .. and thank everyone for what every had done =).. well done Og9 .. Im so proud of you.. =))

Special Thx to :

JJ- OG9 !

Jasmine ☆- For coming back and take good care of US =D.. Thank you so much..and ya..thx to you that I'm able to get to the command centre..to report to Zordan.. and other Power Rangers .. OK .. NOT FUNNY !.. LOL..hahahhaha.. Thx to the monster Yi JIE =D jkjk..its really ok =)) ..thx jasmine.. for taking us like u r taking care of ur own baby .. =D tc and all the best

Aaron ☆- Aaron..!..haha First thing i wanna thank is that you never let us go hungry.. Always get the food on time.. although other Ogl has also help out.. but really thx..and I know that you busy and its perfectly fine that you are not with us most of the time.. we know you !.. lets hang out some times =) .. basketball eh ?..wah.. you are the superb rain detector man..lol.. tc =).. all the best for As

Fang Jie ☆- Hohoho !.. first of all .. ps.. =X.. always M.I.A without telling you..lol..I know you have the responsibility ..and I totally understand..really..thx for teaching us all the cheers.. and songs! And its been hard on you.. coz you have to take care of the whole big OG9..yeah..and thx alot alot !..all the best for your As! tc!

Jonathan ☆-Jonathan..the funny guy..lol..you laugh is really dam unique and funny can?..hahaha.. thx for teaching us all the cheers.. and songs! Ya and thx for all the jokes that you have shared with us =D.. hahaha.. dam amusing.. and thx for taking gd care of us..lets meet out soon !.. have an og outing ! all the best for your As..tc !

Hema ☆
- HEY..Know that you are attached to something and couldnt be with us for most of the time..but its perfectly fine eh?..we cherish ur existence..and it meant alot to us..=) Although you are quite quiet .. but i know why.. haha.. did you manage to memorise the whole OG9s name alrdy ?.. must eh !.. hope theres an OG outing ..den we can ask you =P lol..all the best for your As.. tc!

Hui Li ☆- Thx ah !..LOL.. Primary 4 Girl !.. hahahahha.. you really dun look like J2 la pls !~.. If you wanna watch M-18 Or Even Nc-16.. I think they will just ask you.. dun kid them =P.. hahahah..but well.. well.. you got your cute side..rite ?!..lol..and thx for like.. REALLY THX FOR LIKE.. MAKING A big thing between me and pole dancer.. thank YOU HOr !..LOL.. all the best with you and your guy..study hard together =).. cherish the moment together..and really..everything will go well thx for teaching us all the cheers.. and songs! all the best for your As.. tc !

Yi Jie ☆- Basket.. Fight with you in Sec 2 .. den now we are gd buddies.. N1.. haha. .You know .. I don't like to solve conflicts with violence .. thats the reason why I dint fight back.. and I treated you as friend.. but you are really annoying tat time.. thats why Im so angry..but well.. we are kids that time..lol..now we are grown ups.. xD.. hahhaa.. thx for all the humourous act and jokes youve gave OG9..brighten our days.. =).. and good luck ah .. Nai Hou A.K.A Darling =P tc

Kelman ☆- Kelman ..Seriously.. I feel SO SO SO regret that I dint know you earlier.. you are such a gd buddy.. you always help me alot.. and you are really one funny guy.. hahaha .. with kee jin and Yi Jie .. you guys are like the 3 musketeers .. lol .. xD.. and really.. thx for helping me so much .. the notes.. the Ogl consent form.. EVERYTHING .. i know theres alot other things.. you have been really a gd buddy =) .. so nice to meet you .. im Delwin.. =D.. haha.. see you around dude .. tc =))

Kee Jin ☆- JIN !.. BOOM !.. PUMP IT !.. LOUDER !.. PUMP IT !.. LOUDER..ahhahaha..time to go her man .. =PPP..and I dunno her name.. thx..lol..hahahaha.. ya.. as ive mention above.. You .. Kelman and YiJie .. really add up the "atmosphere" there.. lOl.. really dam funny la.. wah .. I can actually Choke with RICE !.. LOL..seriously.. ya.. see you in training ..tc!

Randy ☆
- YO !.. Dota PRO.. OWNING !.. MEGAKILL !..lol.. lets play dota together soon eh?..haha.. btw.. thx for everything in the camp..haha.. you are quite quiet but we know you are like .. bwg ?..LOL.. nice plan.. but ..ya..you are one gd buddy and 1 gd fren..really..and feel quite sad that I can go with you guys for the lecture.. =.=.=.=i ..sianz.. ya.. but well ..no choice.. lol.. miss all of you .. all the best and TC !

Yu Jie ☆- Jaya ☆, Pei Ying ☆,Tiffany ☆, Xin Hua ☆, Jolynn ☆, BeiXin ☆, Liyan ☆,Hui Koon ☆- HOHOHO..all the "quiet ppl" .. although we seldom talk .. ya.. but OG9 consist of every single one of us, which makes us strong and everything =).. so sry that I dint get a chnce to tok to all of you most of the time.. you.. I only talk to those "LOUD" PPL.. like .. ahem ya.. coz .. Im trying to bond everyone together =)))..but ..you guys meant alot to me also..maybe..IM like an Alien.. ya?.. den you guys cant talk like you guys talk to your friends.. haha.. but dun be shy..Im a very alien de alien.really hope we can talk more in one of the OG or family outing..thx for the loud cheers..and the participations.. really sry if i dint do enuf.. all the best and tc !..

PeiQi ☆- Yea.. thx for introducing every Single One to me.. you sure have a gd memory man! ..as in .. mdm .. .. oR?.. maybe not ... i guess its MISS !.. yea .MISS !.. haha.. you share the TOTALLY SAME Surname and Name as my Ex classmate MISS !..OMG!.. This is like so qiao ?haha..yeah..thx for everything and See you in Training !.. tc !

Jane ☆- Yoyoyo.. When I first saw you.. my first impression was..ya.. You ARE LIKE A.B.C. ..lol..and juz as Ive expected..haha .. YOU ARE LIKE an A.B.C. LOL .. though you might not really be 1 =P..haha.. thx for teaching me the remix part ..and trying to bond everyone together!..dint get chnge to talk to you much.. .. coz i was trying hard to bond everyone together but.. yeah..will try..! see ya!.. tc !

Ellisse ☆
- Nai Hou No. 1 ! Hahaha.. Darling of Ahem ah =PPP .. haha dun worry.. Jk de.. sry if its =X.. lol.. hei hei.. you started off quietly.. and you are like another silent killer.. you got quite "open up" and really interact with the the whole Og.. thats like well DONE !.. haha. great to see campers like this.. It takes time eh?..everyone is like quite shy and stuffs..seems like im the only one with THICK SKIN.. as thick as an elephant =P hahaha..but ..yeah.. i rather be the joker den the Mime =X..rite?.. had alot of fun yeah!.. see you tc and all the best !

Jia Xin ☆- Nai Hou No. 2 ! and The best Pole dancer In the world !..hahaha.. IM still so guilty bout falling on you.. dun say its really really ok..lol..its super pai seh la !..ROAR..ok .. its over..I'll try not to think of it =P..hahaha..and geez..thx for everthing.. nice entertainment I have.. you and kee jin de pole dance.. rox man !..and ya.. those funny tiffs =P..hahaha. lol.. and er.. ive been really a bad partner rite =X.. lol.. omgomgomg.. hahaha..had alot of fun.. and ..ya.. big girls dun cry.. but if crying out feels better .. den lets juz make a pool out of it ba =X.. no la no la ! .. haha .. ya.. tc k ?.. let the next time be tears of joy =).. and ya.. tc and all the best .. no matter where you are..=) ..you know wad i mean..haha.. tc

Other VIPs(JJ TT Team) :Jinguo, Meng Han, Shun Ping, Jerald, Roy Chong Hao and Dixon ☆- No matter we are staying IN JJ ( For those J1s) or Not.. lets Cherish the time we have now.. and train hard.. and lets ROCK ON MAN !..

Special Thx to Jishen ☆- .. hei hei.. how can I forget you lehx.. thx for the cheers and everything youve taught me .. I'll always remember.. thx .. tc !.. get rdy for NS !

Xuan Kai ☆- ..TC IN THE CADET ARMY !.. have fun .. =D.. tctc =)) PLS be the OFFICER or Sergeant or Some big ASS.. den I can join your squad..ahaha.. coz I also wanna join the police force !..

IJ- Atempan !

Amira ☆,Vivien ☆
- Thank the both of you so much.. for giving me ..such a memorable and such a wonderful orientation Day.. Even if its one day.. we have done alot of things like.. the amazing race..the building of the tower.. =X.. sry my plan failed ..lo.. i heard it has fallen =X.. hahaha. .but well .. Aztec WON !.. woo !.. haha.. quite sad when I've to leave you guys.. felt like im a bastard sia.. but .. tc eh ?.. all the best for As.. and lets meet out someday =)

Dora ☆, Miki ☆, Audrey ☆, Arin ☆, Cheryl ☆, Khairinny ☆, Widayu ☆, Azhari ☆, Jackson ☆, Jasmine ☆ - Wonderful Campers !.. although its been juz a day.. but .. we've been through alot also rite?.. especially the electric fence.. wow.. lol.. I never felt so brave before.. you guys gave me the courage and inspired me to do my best for you guys.. hope you guys are doing well in IJ.. tc and All the best !!!

*If I've miss out anyone.. Im so sry.. ya?.. pls remind me..I feel so strained after blogging for like 3 hours ?.. omg.. Shall end here.. keep me updated with the things I miss Out eh ?.. =)

Be IT JJ or IJ .. you guys are wonderful and great friends to me .. wish all of you all the best .. and TAKE GOOD CARE !!!