Best Birthday EVER =D
23rd March 2008
Thx Qing He for the troubles of going to his Aunt House to have steam boat.. he must wash up all plates leh.. biang eh ..if they not rushing back.. I really feel like helping.
Thx Rick, Wei Li, Nelson, Ren Jie, Gabriel, Chun Yong, Davis, Clement, Lee Feng and She Tqi for celebrating with me.. =).. The cake is Delicious =)) Its so sweet it went in the heart..
When I was walking home .. I saw this ...
This is the roundest moon Ive ever seen in my life.. and its on my Birthday .. ^^ .. so chio.. if only I can fly.. I wanna fly up there and give the moon a punch ..lol.. TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE =D
Sunday after Training =D
Thank Coach, Jinguo, Pak Lam, Kee Jin, Jishen, Jerald and all others =) The cake is so delicious .. its so sweet... it went in my heart
Once again.. Thanks..! Really .. To all of you .. May all of you stay happy and healthy forever.. and ever... =) Take care guys =D
17th Birthday =D
20th March 2008
It was after trainin on Thursday and my Line Camp Sfs Celebrated Birthday with me =D
So sry to let them wait till 8 plus.. Dint expect them to wait for me to juz celebrate my birthday in advance =X
Thank you guys so much so much =)))
1st Row: Yaya, Christopher
2nd Row: Egoh, Wan Zi, Yong Qiang
3rd Row: Joycelyn, Jia Long, Me
Now Im going to CHIONG FOR TRAININ SO I SHALL POST THE PICS FIRST =D
GOT TIME DEN WRITE
We are going Jurong Point.. around 9plus.. waiting for the bus..
Nice bald head xD
Making a very LONG WISH...=D
Blowing The CAKE !
AIMING REAL HARD TO CUT xD
WOO .. same head same head.. Doraemon's 1 smoother =P hahaha
Sadded.. where did your hair go ?
=)))) Cutting the Cake
"What ?.. Why take picture with him xD ?"..LOL..
Jia Long and Me
Nice Cam Who*ing LOL
Whole LOT OF PEEPS .. thank all of you for this wonderful day .. serious =))
Video Of Us Playing the Cake.. Basket ..Jia Long keep pushing me to the cake .. ROAR .. I'll REVENGE =P hahahahha ..
Once again..thx guys thx alot alot =)))) The cake is delicious =D Its so sweet it went in e heart.
Morning 21st March , Friday
Making OF O2 Family Video and Celebration of my birthday =D
My Geeky Face LOL.. wooo..no hair ..^^ happiest bday ever
Make a wish ..
Cut IT !! 2nd Cake =D..so happy hahaha..

The cake is delicious =D Its so sweet it went in the heart.
And after the celebration.. =D we went ta a place to take our family video and pics =)
Dixon O.O LOL
Zhuang Xiu =O LOL
Alyssa :D LOL
Xing Ying =D LOL
Kendrik ={ LOL
Wan Ting :{} LOL
Sheryl :{ LOL
Judith >< id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5180858880906264850" style="margin: 0px auto 10px; display: block; cursor: pointer; text-align: center;" alt="" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiMeu42i3-P9-hGOp_MekehTCJa_lY7VoA6if7l5SOBJiBh_ngelYyAqnKu4gUynoIzlnNHdZTiDNTmBPfkgMfl9mFJBozDxhDuTDe8ES6-31g0LluaOL0wzaRIC71C1DpFJK77z1qdN3M/s400/DSC02670.JPG" border="0">Zi Hui :D LOL
Loh Yee :} LOL

Turtle ! xD No la. Jin Hui :} LOL
She really look like turtle =.= omg
Sam : l LOL

Ken Yi =[} LOL
Kong : D LOL
Winnifred l D LOL
Jing Hwee :{ LOL
Jeremy ! :P LOL
Me BOTAK ! wahahhahaha =D
and so..after taking the Family Videos and Pictures.. Wan Ting, Loh Yee, Sam, Alyssa, Zi Hui, Kong, Kendrik went ta my house to compile the family video and play ^^ and then..
during evening Me, Jia Xin, Loh Yee, Kendrik Zi Hui and Alyssa, went ta cafe cartel to have dinner ! =D.. Super full..a pity we dint take any pics..then .. at night
Night 21st March 2008
Celebrating with my Family =)))
3rd CAKE wahhahahaha so cakey this year .. seriously super super super happy ! =D thx =)))
"Wah .. another cake.. eat till scared =P" LOL

Yeah^^..wahahahha LOL nice tiko face I have =P
"May my wish come true"=))
Blowing the cake.. well ..actually this 1 is pretending to blow..lol. my bro took the pic.. basket..im like a retard..
Cut cut cut =D ! so happy .. haha ..
The cake is delicious =))) Its so sweet it went in the heart...
The Family.. =)) .. If only sis and grandma is here.. we are a whole family already.. =)haha
and another girlfriend beside me will be perfect =D LOL.. but now still single la.. slowly =X
Family.. although we always quarrel over matters..I know all of you have your stress and unhappy moments..when I was young..(not meaning I'm old now..=.=.I always talk back..coz i couldn't understand why.." but ..now I do.. if theres a chnce..coz ..its hard to start.. I'll like to say .. I love you all.. really.. thx for everything.. as I grow older.. I seem to understand it.. not thru my head.. but my heart.. I can feel it.. it so warm..I hope its not too late.. I feel so fortunate to be in this family =).. if something ever happens to me.. I hope you guys can see this..
I Love all of YOU ..
Me, Father, Derek(Elder Bro), Alicia(His Gf), Mum, Demas(Younger Bro)
These are the presents that I have received.. love them alot alot alot.. thx guys =) .. you xin le.. tc..tc and tc =)
PRESENTS !
Star Pillow..^^
Its from Candice..once again thanks ..haha.and sry bout rushing away..Im having training..Lol.. Can lie my botak head on it ah?..lawl.. wonder my hair will stuck there not ..lol..but its so soft.. woo ..confirm very comfortable 1.. ^^ tyty
Bear..! so funny.. look as blur as the noob can..lol
Its from my sis, Esther.. thx.. can hug it at night ^^ this is one of the things i want =)
Yeah..I dun juz have my own pillow lo ..hahaha..
Billabong pencil case!
its from my younger Bro, Demas! wooot .. finally i have a decent pencil case.. hes dam smart.. this is one of the things i need.. dam shiok.. thx alot.. wahahhaa..
Zinc Bag
From Liyee and my church friends!
..wooo.. what a beautiful Zinc bag..wahahhaha.. juz nice i want one.. This is one of the things I hope for..(P.S. my Mother bought me a Zinc Bag also .. but the design is dam cute..dam funny lol..) its so cool when i bring it out..shall bring it out soon.
A handphone strap.or accessory
Haha.. This is one of the things I rarely have.. coz they got a special reason in giving me this..I like the SHENG =D ..the chinese word dam chio.. as pretty as my dream girl.. lol=PPP LOL.. and i KNOW =.= thx Loh Yee, Wan Ting, Jeremy and all =D.. if i miss out any names.. ps ah =P..btw i hang this at my PSP .. ^^
A BEANIE !
This is one of the things I NEED LIKE MAD..LOL COVER MY Bald HEAD ! ROAR ..so smart of Loh Yee..thx alot =D I look damn gd in beanie .. yeah..im those type who can wear beanie de..=)
(Well for those who don't agree.. at least I look like bandit ?=P) OH and this is the only pic taken at Cafe Cartel =) ..
Zara Monopoly Shirt
its from My Elder Bro and her Gf Alicia =D
Heard from my bro This shirt cost $80.. OMG thx man..I share de MP3 only like $20?NVM..next time i got work i BUY 1 GOLD PLATED DE PAMPERS for both of you ^^meaning..time to get married and time to have child le ah?..Mum and Dad can wait..I cant wait anymore.. I wanna be uncle de leh ^^
BTW
Next time give me the money man.. I can buy 3 nice shirts =P LOL ..JKJK.. this is dam nice dam cute.. next time wan play monopoly.. JUZ TELL ME =D ..ahahha but the pawns you guys prepare yourself ..Ive the map on me =D

A Book?..Wrong..
This is Not Just a Book.. I call this Love and Friendship..
This is one of the things I Love.. not say I don't Love others ah..But I love this alot.. this is damn meaningful..touches me the most..whats inside?..Its secret man =P wahahahhaa..=PPPP..Thank all who contributed this and thanks Poledancer =))) You must have spent a very very long time doing this.. I mean..next time so busy.. dun need le ah ?.. THX SO MUCH =)) Very long dint call you this le haha..ty..
22nd March 2008
Celebrated with Liyee Cass and frens =P haha .. er.. haven got the pics.. shall upload it asap =) .. Btw.. Liyee.. The cake you and your mum had baked is super nice.. you can be a very gd wife.. lol.. and I love mango.. thx alot alot =) sry that I couldnt make it for the earlier one..
Saturday - Sunday
20th March 2008
It was after trainin on Thursday and my Line Camp Sfs Celebrated Birthday with me =D
So sry to let them wait till 8 plus.. Dint expect them to wait for me to juz celebrate my birthday in advance =X
Thank you guys so much so much =)))
1st Row: Yaya, Christopher
2nd Row: Egoh, Wan Zi, Yong Qiang
3rd Row: Joycelyn, Jia Long, Me
Now Im going to CHIONG FOR TRAININ SO I SHALL POST THE PICS FIRST =D
GOT TIME DEN WRITE
We are going Jurong Point.. around 9plus.. waiting for the bus..
Nice bald head xDJia Long and Me
Video Of Us Playing the Cake.. Basket ..Jia Long keep pushing me to the cake .. ROAR .. I'll REVENGE =P hahahahha ..
Once again..thx guys thx alot alot =)))) The cake is delicious =D Its so sweet it went in e heart.Morning 21st March , Friday
Making OF O2 Family Video and Celebration of my birthday =D
My Geeky Face LOL.. wooo..no hair ..^^ happiest bday ever
The cake is delicious =D Its so sweet it went in the heart.
And after the celebration.. =D we went ta a place to take our family video and pics =)
Dixon O.O LOL
Turtle ! xD No la. Jin Hui :} LOL
She really look like turtle =.= omg
Ken Yi =[} LOL
during evening Me, Jia Xin, Loh Yee, Kendrik Zi Hui and Alyssa, went ta cafe cartel to have dinner ! =D.. Super full..a pity we dint take any pics..then .. at night
Night 21st March 2008
Celebrating with my Family =)))
3rd CAKE wahhahahaha so cakey this year .. seriously super super super happy ! =D thx =)))
Yeah^^..wahahahha LOL nice tiko face I have =P
The Family.. =)) .. If only sis and grandma is here.. we are a whole family already.. =)haha
and another girlfriend beside me will be perfect =D LOL.. but now still single la.. slowly =X
Family.. although we always quarrel over matters..I know all of you have your stress and unhappy moments..when I was young..(not meaning I'm old now..=.=.I always talk back..coz i couldn't understand why.." but ..now I do.. if theres a chnce..coz ..its hard to start.. I'll like to say .. I love you all.. really.. thx for everything.. as I grow older.. I seem to understand it.. not thru my head.. but my heart.. I can feel it.. it so warm..I hope its not too late.. I feel so fortunate to be in this family =).. if something ever happens to me.. I hope you guys can see this..
I Love all of YOU ..
Me, Father, Derek(Elder Bro), Alicia(His Gf), Mum, Demas(Younger Bro)
PRESENTS !
Star Pillow..^^
Its from Candice..once again thanks ..haha.and sry bout rushing away..Im having training..Lol.. Can lie my botak head on it ah?..lawl.. wonder my hair will stuck there not ..lol..but its so soft.. woo ..confirm very comfortable 1.. ^^ tyty
Its from my sis, Esther.. thx.. can hug it at night ^^ this is one of the things i want =)
Yeah..I dun juz have my own pillow lo ..hahaha..
its from my younger Bro, Demas! wooot .. finally i have a decent pencil case.. hes dam smart.. this is one of the things i need.. dam shiok.. thx alot.. wahahhaa..
From Liyee and my church friends!
..wooo.. what a beautiful Zinc bag..wahahhaha.. juz nice i want one.. This is one of the things I hope for..(P.S. my Mother bought me a Zinc Bag also .. but the design is dam cute..dam funny lol..) its so cool when i bring it out..shall bring it out soon.
Haha.. This is one of the things I rarely have.. coz they got a special reason in giving me this..I like the SHENG =D ..the chinese word dam chio.. as pretty as my dream girl.. lol=PPP LOL.. and i KNOW =.= thx Loh Yee, Wan Ting, Jeremy and all =D.. if i miss out any names.. ps ah =P..btw i hang this at my PSP .. ^^
This is one of the things I NEED LIKE MAD..LOL COVER MY Bald HEAD ! ROAR ..so smart of Loh Yee..thx alot =D I look damn gd in beanie .. yeah..im those type who can wear beanie de..=)
(Well for those who don't agree.. at least I look like bandit ?=P) OH and this is the only pic taken at Cafe Cartel =) ..
its from My Elder Bro and her Gf Alicia =D
Heard from my bro This shirt cost $80.. OMG thx man..I share de MP3 only like $20?NVM..next time i got work i BUY 1 GOLD PLATED DE PAMPERS for both of you ^^meaning..time to get married and time to have child le ah?..Mum and Dad can wait..I cant wait anymore.. I wanna be uncle de leh ^^
BTW
Next time give me the money man.. I can buy 3 nice shirts =P LOL ..JKJK.. this is dam nice dam cute.. next time wan play monopoly.. JUZ TELL ME =D ..ahahha but the pawns you guys prepare yourself ..Ive the map on me =D
A Book?..Wrong..
This is Not Just a Book.. I call this Love and Friendship..
This is one of the things I Love.. not say I don't Love others ah..But I love this alot.. this is damn meaningful..touches me the most..whats inside?..Its secret man =P wahahahhaa..=PPPP..Thank all who contributed this and thanks Poledancer =))) You must have spent a very very long time doing this.. I mean..next time so busy.. dun need le ah ?.. THX SO MUCH =)) Very long dint call you this le haha..ty..
Celebrated with Liyee Cass and frens =P haha .. er.. haven got the pics.. shall upload it asap =) .. Btw.. Liyee.. The cake you and your mum had baked is super nice.. you can be a very gd wife.. lol.. and I love mango.. thx alot alot =) sry that I couldnt make it for the earlier one..
Saturday - Sunday
Thx Qing He for the troubles of going to his Aunt House to have steam boat.. he must wash up all plates leh.. biang eh ..if they not rushing back.. I really feel like helping.
Thx Rick, Wei Li, Nelson, Ren Jie, Gabriel, Chun Yong, Davis, Clement, Lee Feng and She Tqi for celebrating with me.. =).. The cake is Delicious =)) Its so sweet it went in the heart..
When I was walking home .. I saw this ...
Sunday after Training =D
Thank Coach, Jinguo, Pak Lam, Kee Jin, Jishen, Jerald and all others =) The cake is so delicious .. its so sweet... it went in my heart
Once again.. Thanks..! Really .. To all of you .. May all of you stay happy and healthy forever.. and ever... =) Take care guys =D
Labels: 17th Birthday =D

<< Home