Friday, February 29, 2008

For those who cares

DUREX PROUDLY PRESENTS !!
ORIENTATION 2 !~

For those who care =) read on ..Its been really hard ..
Family 1 !
Wahahahahhaa..

THE LAST BATCH OF JJ Orientation 2 has SUCCESSFULLY ENDED!

As Family Head Of Family 1 I would like to thank all the teachers..Mr Leow, Mr Chua, Mr Choo.. and all other teachers.. all my OGLS whom had worked hard with me ..all the shadows.. and for those who dint work well _l_ off den =)

All my senior OGLs Jishen, Jinguo, Ivan, Ho Tat.. Fang Jie, Aaron, Hui Li, Jonathan, Hema and alot alot alot more.. esp O1 OG9 campers =)) for encouraging me there..

I would like to thank JEREMY KAN is so handsome(Assistant Family Head).. my partner =))) For really working like a COW with me .. working so so so hard for every single one of us..
My OG ICs - Hong Yu, Judith Toh, Sam, Jin Hwee and Judith Lee ..
and of coz .. every single one of you .. esp SGW(Sai Gang Warrior), Loh Yee,
Food attaches Kelman, Ken Yi etc etc ..
Games attaches .. bloody hell load of them =)) Geraldine, Girish, AND ALL !.. lol..
and the shadows(One Delwin Clap!), and all those SCDCS attaches ..Wan Ting, Alyssa, Rong Guo etc etc and of coz.. all the CAMPERS =) !!

The camp Started off solemnly.. lol.. the cheering part was really dam difficult to handle.. most of the campers are juz too shy and ya .. somehow somethings held them back.. One Day before the camp.. I had a fever, + flu + headache + back pain .. wah .. nah bei.. never felt so bad before.. and .. after all that i've done .. suddenly when its time to have camp camp and im sick..

Alrite.. On that day.. I rmb it was a Tuesday.. I felt really really sick and i lied on my bed.. My plan was to go sch in the morning .. get to know the ppl in my family .. or rather my OG .. and to interact more with them b4 the camp starts(which is the next day)but i juz cant get up ..

I felt so sad so sad..my next plan was.. go there in the afternoon and join them later.. which is at 3.. but i juz cant get up.. but suddenly i receive these smsSS which made me really wanna climb up.. and bath and go..

It is my OGLs.. asking me to take gd care and my SENIOR OGLs..asking me to Jia you ..at that moment..I was thinking.. I shld'nt miss a single day with my campers..if not i'll regret for my whole life.. and so I bath quickly and cab down to JJ..but another reason is wo bu fang xin.. Family one.. seriously wo bu fang xin.. I can't imagine how will it go if Jeremy have to handle the whole family alone.. as I was cabbing down to JJ .. I receive this call from the shadows.. complaining about the delay of submission of the attendance of campers and OGLS.. when i got that call.. i felt rather disheartened.. I mean.. how could this not be done ?.. right?..But it was ok..and I had a serious headache..I dint wanna think so much and so I rest in the cab..

When I reach JJ and ran up to the hall..I was so excited..I wondering what are my OGLS and campers doing..they were making noises.. and uh huh !.. mass dance =))).. at that moment all my worries are gone and I felt a happiness in me..I cld see almost everyone enjoying=))..that feeling was really great.. and my friends(ogls) asked if I'm alrite.. i can sense the care and concern they all have.. thx .. really..

So I felt much better..Mr Leow saw me taking some admin stuffs down in my notepad and he offered me chocolate icecream you know.. (ahh.. hotdog hotdog =P theres this vid which mr leow went crazy..im not sure if i can post it..so im not going to do tat) haha.. Mr leow you know.. the one whom scolded us like mad when we dint do well.. offered me icecream to my mouth immediately when he saw me.. how cld i reject it rite?..even if after taking the icecream..and im gonna die ah .. i will still take it man ..(ahhh .. lol.. with a cross finger)..lol.. but really really..it touched me somehow..thx =)) thx..

And so it went on and on..with some briefings.. until the 1st Day of the Camp =)))

1st Day Of Camp
All of the OGLS woke up early to welcome all the campers.. the first day was rather boring..lol.. did some games.. some cheers and i ran about most of the time for admin stuffs.. dint really have time with my OG..OG4 so sry.. had some wet games..and it was crazy..haha..I had a fever but so..juz do it man.. lol.. no its not about playing..but im juz so worried bout OG4.. its not tat i dun trust my ogls.. but .. Xiao Qiang.. Really works real hard..but hes those quiet type.. and besides me hes the only Male Ogl in the OG..

Girish is a food attach and cannot be with OG4 during the games.. it will be disaster for him.. thx Xiao Qiang..thx Girish.. fer the food =)) .. and Zi Hui and Zhuang Xiu.. although they are capable of shouting..but leaving a girl voice esp when their vol is so low..its gonna be crazy for them.. its gonna be hard.. so i have to.. Jin hwee..Og ic.. if she had realised.. she has chnge alot alot..ever since.. and her mood was not gd at all .. totally no patience .. putting her in charge.. will surely scare my campers off..i dunno whats the reason why.. but its really disaster man.. so how?..I have to do certain things on my own alrdy.. and so it all went on and on..

And for the mass dance.. gosh.. Hendy(sry if i've spelt it wrongly) was running a temperature of 41 degrees..and he couldnt take it alrdy..so i took over him and demo for the mass dance..Impromptu one.. lucky it was pump it..still quite easy.. and so ya.. i juz wanna say .. alot of ogls tried really really really hard.. despite their internal or external injuries.. and if campers.. u are still not touched.. i dunno how we can touch u .. seriously.. im not saying that touching u guys are our aims ....im not .. but ..i juz hope ..not me ok not me.. at least u campers can see the hardwork being put in by all the other OGLS.. dun thank me.. coz i really think im doing a very very very lousy job.. im juz sry.

Song singing Session was definitely fun.. saw Jia Xin, Si Jia, Kah Sing, Randy, Dixon ... and all other PAE Frens.. and I tried hard to interact with my campers =)) After Song singing session.. I juz feel dam giddy already.. like now.. im Typing..im dam giddy alrdy.. mayb its coz of the lost of blood.. wah biang eh .. i feel so high now..lol.. high ah.. lol.

i muz finish writing this..ok where was I.. ohh..ya..after song singing session it was night games..I feel that i cldnt take it alrdy all the headaches..the block nose.. the cold sweat.. the hot body like burning inside out is killing me.. and so I went to the LN to rest.. and preserve my energy for tml..JJ night .. JJ night.. felt so sad that i cldnt join them for the night games.. but hope they had enjoyed themselves..

2nd Day Of Camp
I rmb.. i woke up at 7plus plus in the morning.. I heard alot of cheers during 6 plus.. and thruout the night ..i woke up alot of times..i juz cant sleep well..I wanna thank Jeremy and Jasmine.. for visiting me..coz Jeremy left this note..lol.. and Zi Hui for looking after me all the time.. all the cheers and mass dance went on..I told myself..

I have to go on.. I cannot rest anymore.. I need to do wad im supposed to do..so I woke up.. join in the things.. but when it comes to telematch..I dint wanna play.. becoz.. I'm worried that my fever might worsen..my fever is weird..its burning from inside out..im cold on the outside..its tormenting man ..

So I cld only watch from far.. in the mean time..I took out the OG Gifts and started to write the names.. it was on a candle..quite fun eh..haha..Dint know my handwriting can be quite nice =P lol..and starting doing..bla bla bla.. and Zi Hui's hand got some weird infection and so she came in..and then.. Jin Hwee Came In.. and bla bla bla..

And then Lunch.. ah .. lol..I went over to help out.. to carry thes 'trolley' of food..and i realise one thing you know.. food attaches are really really having a difficult time.. they have to bend their back down so much.. to support the trolley to move the food to the FAR family spot of F1..so i tried.. wah.. my back was really very pain.. hurts like mad you know.. but i cant crack it ..i dunno why.. its so numb and pain.. and ya i wanna thank turtle and kong for helping me to move the food .. so that everyone of them can enjoy the food.. thx =))

Ah!.. when it comes to the kinetic warfare..I dint wanted to play also..coz I really wanna focus everything on JJ night.. i dun wanna fall.. but but ..when I think bout its the last time we are gonna play together as a JJ family.. i wanted to play..

But I hesitated.. i did .. i admit.. coz..i was really scared that my condition will worsen..but when i saw this clique of PAE friends.. one of them.. Jia Xin.. asked me why am I not playing =)..and then I tot.. ya.. so wad.. die die lo.. lol.. i wanna spend the rest of my time with my OG with my friends ^^.. and GOGOGO .. KINETIC WARFARE.. I dint prepare any shirts to chnge.. i juz take off my shoe.. and CHIONG AH !!.. WAR ! IT was great it was fun ..its like wild wild wet liddat..all the games.. lol im serious..lol..and then it ended.. I chiong up and get some dry clothings and bath and chnge..

Den after that Jeremy wanted us to rehearse for one last time..as there are alot of chnges in the dances.. and MOST of us dunno the steps.. so we had to meet.. and i wld really like to thnk Jishen and his frens..all the seniors helping me take good care of F1 when we went to practice for our dance.. before the dry run in the hall.. of coz..my OGLs .. for those who are not performing.. they were staying behind to help out as well.. disaster rite?.. 2 Family Head and Assistant Family Head not there.. but im sure the seniors made everything went smoothly.. thx =))

And so we practice .. and went for the Rehearsal..

JJ Night ! Wahahaha.. Our song is a remix of Whine Up and Accidentally In Love.. it was edited by our ex OGL Hao Jie.. thx alot.. without You Family 1 JJ night's Performance won't be a success =)) Alyssa my dance partner hurt her leg previously ... and it wasn't well.. but I really enjoyed the dance you know.. hahaha ..eh..and Family 1 ...shes got a boyfriend..and theres nth=.=.. theres ONLY JJ(JEREMY AND GREEN TEA) LOL .. so stop spreading lame things.. If not you guys might see me in the obituaries in the newspaper.. !=.=.. I believe every single one of us .. enjoyed that dance =D.. dam shiok..Family 1s dance is the NICEST of all =D I wonder if anyone had took a video.. If yes pls freaking(kindly) send it to me.. i wanna post it..lol JJ night was fun..^^ and thx ah Kendrick.. lol.. =P.. wahahhaha .. I pakat with Kendrick to dance with Jia Xin..coz i feel that we dint really tok for quite some time.. the whole story dam funny .. dunno how to explain.. but yeah ^^ lol.. ahahaha .. ken yi and kai ling ah .. ah aha ha =PP .. and so.. JJ night ended.. with WAVES AND WAVES OF PAE BATCH AND SENIORS.... It was even more crazy den O1.. but..of coz..Generally O1 campers are mre high.. lol..It was one of the best night ever


Break Camp..

Og4 =D! Its Dark.. ARGH
Eweb session.. make me realise alot of things.. how the campers grow..from the very start..although I hardly get to see them..but what they have said..somehow touched me.. alot alot....Songsinging.. we sang tru our heart and soul.. and we gave our OG gifts..

Mr Leow mention about seeing this OGL hiding at one corner, nose bleeding.. wiping his nose and did not want others to see him bleed.. and Yes.. that person .. is non other den Me .. Delwin(Durex).. I was like super shocked when he mentioned this.. I mean he actually saw it ?o.O.. lol.. and it was link to how ppl do things and when something bad happen.. how we cover up and not let the others worry..( Im Fine.. It comes naturally.. If in 1 mnth I dun bleed more den 5 times.. means something is wrong with me alrdy.. lol)...ya.. and I realise.. how our close ones.. did juz like what ive did.. mine is juz a minor case.. but .. our parents.. our frens.. did more..

And alot of emo things happen la huh.. dun wanna say bout it ..no mood no mood .. lol.. happy things ok?.. happy things.. hot dog hot dog..lol.. and O2.. ended .. =)) successfully .. in GENERAL.. it was a success to me..but I believe we can do much more better.. if this is 65/100.. I believe we can reach 90/100.. if we had more time to communicate.. coz its no longer first 3 mnths.. we had lil time in our family to actually know one another well.. we might not be able to work well with one another.. not say work well with campers..but really.. with this amt of time..we have really DID IT alrdy LOL.. so ya.. well DONE GUYS =).. THX ! Here are some pictures and Videos of Family One when we are together doing things and slacking

Casting .. Elwin
Casting Elwin .. and DElwin join in =P .. LOL extra sia =P


Went Pastamania to have lunch with some of our F1s at westmall after briefing =)) wahwhhahhahaha ..Creamy Chicken.. Garlic Bread.. Clam CHOWDER !.. TIRAMISU..!1 APPLE and STRAWBERRY SODA ! WOO .. some of us had heart to heart tok .. and it was wonderful.. and after that.. we went on separate ways.. and ya.. Thx Si Jia for the letter.. really appreciate it alot.. sry that I dint have time to look for u .. pls tc !.. ok the bottom part is for me to.. voice out all my pains.. pls do not read it if it will affect ur mood..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now theres a Dilemma.. I dunno if I can really stay in JJ or go to a PolyTechnic.. Its hard la its hard.. its really hard.. with my education backgrnd.. its a jit pua jit pua eh .. half half those kind.. never really touch on the basics of the combi im taking.. Juz imagine.. i work so hard and retain.. or get all Cs for As ?.. what am i gonna do..

And.. I juz felt so empty after we left each other.. I feel so empty you know I'm serious.. I felt that everything I once had ah.. juz ran away.. I juz feel that I cant find someone to have a heart to heart tok..I cant..I smsed wei li..wanna tell him some of my problems.... my buddy..he was nice.. he called me .. and wanted to tok to him.. but he was playing pool .. so why disturb him eh ?.. let him enjoy la huh..

Yi Jie.. you told me you felt lonely and such... and empty..I tell you this is rubbish you know.. you have close frens like wan jia, si jia, jia xin.. and you can get to hang out with dixon, kah sing, kenneth, kelman they all you know.. they are those kind of frens whom really care for u.. wld want u to be with them and having fun.. so if you tell me you are lonely and u feel left out .. i tell u this is rubbish.. cherish them.. they are so true so true.. ok ? =)

I realise.. me and my current frens in JJ.. we had lil things in common..besides the tiko of the guys la.. ahhh ~ =P Ken Yi and Kelman..hahaha .lol..but its juz like.. we are in different world you see.. maybe its i cant adapt.. i mean .. i miss those times in sec sch when Wei Peng, Pak Lam, Jinguo, Jishen, Yeow Leong, Bing Wey, Eugene, Si Hao.. they all.. when they got things they surely will call me one.. play cards la .. pool.. table tennis movies.. etc etc..where we can have those heart to heart toks.. vulgarities everywhere 1..lol.esp Jinguo..haha.. knn ccb f u.. all sorts 1..i dam xi guan alrdy..u ask me come JJ .. wah i tell .. dam stress.. as family head ah..ive to set the eg rite..and now Jishen have to go to the army..Jinguo they all preparing for A levels.. Pak Lam got girlfren.basket..everytime gf at his house 1.lol..den wei peng at home slack watch tv.. lol.. esp when most of them in poly.. now.. and i no longer stay in Yew Tee.. where Pak lam and Wei Peng is..(coz i always go to their house to slack 1 ^^) ..we seldom meet up..and becoz of coming JJ ..Im gonna miss out this Hong Kong Trip in march.. go as brothers.. go enjoy ourselves.. which i long wanted to go.. but when im in JJ of coz cannot go la ... haha..So im quite sad la im quite sad.. but still ok la =)


Wei li, cy, rj, lewis, qh , gab, aik hao, hui yi, yi jie, pei qi(sec Sch de).. they all.. have games sure call me go play 1 .. but now we are all in separate ways am I rite?.. all of them are going polytechnics .. if not its most.. rite?.. ive to attend sch everyday.. and we cant really meet out.. to play.. even if theres program.. but sway sway will have OGL meeting.. and we can go out have fun.. so sry that i keep turning u guys down when u guys ask me out.. im sry .. hope .. really really can find time.. go out sometimes..

ya.. its juz very hard la.. I believe after camp ah.. xiu ~.. turn back into Loner me alrdy.. lol.. I dunno which type of life suits me more.. JC or Poly.. Its juz hard.. I believe all the F1 ogls.. treat me as a family head we are frens ya true.. and PAE frens.. in JJ .. wonderful frens.. but its juz ..I can feel a boundary there..Its no longer like OG9.. hey come we squeeze.. we cheer.. we do everything togther.. that kind of feeling.. we play hard together.. lol .. its like .. hard to find that kinda feeling back eh?disheartening.. really disheartening.. and coz.. Most Og9 ppl were in arts stream.. seldom get the same break and hang out with them.. we seldom tok.. we seldom hang out.. so.. its normal la .. its normal.. we are drifting apart.. and apart.. they have their own clique .. and im juz there la.. juz there alone.. most of the time i'll juz be walking alone.. really..

I was asking myself why ah .. why .. why i tried so hard to appeal back to JJ.. why ah.. why .. why.. can somebody tell me why?..coz i dunno .. lol.. i suddenly dunno alrdy.. after O2 .. whats next.. whats next .. this is the dilemma.. Im in this Personality and Character in JJ .. and this different Personality when im in sec sch.. out of JJ.. sometimes I juz feel that im in the middle of nowhere... juz no where..