Not that well
Hmm.hey guys=)..
Things are not going that smoothly recently..have been quite stress..arhh..cant seem to do well in test.even my "strongest" part.. math..
Saw Mr Leow and he asked me hows my studies..lol. man.. how I wish I can say.. alls doing well but nah..haha.. and he knows im on the verge of retaining.. can't let you DOWN
Can't believe half a year have pass..
My life doesn't seem to have much time for studies.. Mr Ler is right.=.= im just making myself stress for giving myself so less time to memorize everything and such..
JC life NEEDs mugging.. especially in the COMBI im taking.. if don't mug = GG.. whats more.. I dun have the real basic I shld have in Secondary Sch.. my combi shld be go Poly 1.. but I insisted..
Really worried.. but.. guess the only thing I can do is really try hard to study ?
Man .. 08S09.. I'll really be damn sad if im not in the same class as you guys.. i'm not sure if all of you like me but.. I like some of you =P.. esp those who really care for me.. really warm my heart sia..
thx alot.. you know who you are=)
Wanna Specially thank De Yong for helping me in alot of areas.. alot in studies..
Li Ying whom is seriously damn caring.. still rmb when Im sick.. awww.. damn touched =) thanks.. and your A math text bk..^^
Chao Hong, Chris, Sheng Da, DOGGY ! (KENDRIK)
LOL.. we have been together as a gang quite frequently..but pardon me for sitting in front with De Yong.. coz i really need help from him.. you guys have been great friend really..
Brenda and Noel.. LOL.. dam funny..
Yi Qian PW !!! I know its tiring to call the 4 of us to do job.. haha.. thx alot=)
With all these nice people in S09.. the thought of not being with you guys next year just make me damn sad.. .. lol.. hai
Bu zhi dao gai ku hai shi gai xiao
I'm not sure if theres enough time or not?.. but i'll really try hard..
Just to tell you guys.. I Love You Guys =).. I might be always joking infront of you guys..but the motive is to make you all laugh la.. eh .. i chu mai se xiang sia.. very few ppl can see Delwin like a clown liddat ( ok maybe alot ) lol ..
Complicated Feeling.. Because recently ALOT of things had HAPPENED.. and im really DRAINED.. now im sick...
and.. esp now im together with this very wonderful girl=)
Shes really wonderful =D haha
I never wanna let her down you know?.. and.. if I can't go through this? I can nver face her and her family.. coz i cant..
but she always brighten up my day.. just staying by my side..
still rmb.. yesterday we were at the grandstand..
just her looks.. her smile.. can warm my heart.. totally..
At that very moment.. I can really feel that.. when a person loves someone.. the person.. really dun have to have her.. but just seeing her happy.. can be the most wonderful thing..
How I wish I'm older?.. or maybe we were older.. haha.. i'm a very weird guy..
Really quite tired of being a KID =.= .. wanna have the taste in the adult world..
LOL.. i told her.. i wanna be a gd father.. a gd husband.. dunno if i got scare her not.. * eh not meaning anything ah =P
lol.. I wanna give the things my father didn't gave me to my child.. I wanna give the kind of happiness and love to my wife that the person whom loves me can ever have..
WEIRD EH ?.. I know its kind of crazy to have this kind of thought at the age of 17.. lol
ROAR! OK.. blog when im free.. =) meeting Kee Jin And Chong Hao at Bp =)).. bye guys..
Lau Jia Xin. =) no matter what happens in the future.. I want you to stay happy zhi dao ma?..=)) take gd care girl..
Take care everyone.. bye guys=)..
Things are not going that smoothly recently..have been quite stress..arhh..cant seem to do well in test.even my "strongest" part.. math..
Saw Mr Leow and he asked me hows my studies..lol. man.. how I wish I can say.. alls doing well but nah..haha.. and he knows im on the verge of retaining.. can't let you DOWN
Can't believe half a year have pass..
My life doesn't seem to have much time for studies.. Mr Ler is right.=.= im just making myself stress for giving myself so less time to memorize everything and such..
JC life NEEDs mugging.. especially in the COMBI im taking.. if don't mug = GG.. whats more.. I dun have the real basic I shld have in Secondary Sch.. my combi shld be go Poly 1.. but I insisted..
Really worried.. but.. guess the only thing I can do is really try hard to study ?
Man .. 08S09.. I'll really be damn sad if im not in the same class as you guys.. i'm not sure if all of you like me but.. I like some of you =P.. esp those who really care for me.. really warm my heart sia..
thx alot.. you know who you are=)
Wanna Specially thank De Yong for helping me in alot of areas.. alot in studies..
Li Ying whom is seriously damn caring.. still rmb when Im sick.. awww.. damn touched =) thanks.. and your A math text bk..^^
Chao Hong, Chris, Sheng Da, DOGGY ! (KENDRIK)
LOL.. we have been together as a gang quite frequently..but pardon me for sitting in front with De Yong.. coz i really need help from him.. you guys have been great friend really..
Brenda and Noel.. LOL.. dam funny..
Yi Qian PW !!! I know its tiring to call the 4 of us to do job.. haha.. thx alot=)
With all these nice people in S09.. the thought of not being with you guys next year just make me damn sad.. .. lol.. hai
Bu zhi dao gai ku hai shi gai xiao
I'm not sure if theres enough time or not?.. but i'll really try hard..
Just to tell you guys.. I Love You Guys =).. I might be always joking infront of you guys..but the motive is to make you all laugh la.. eh .. i chu mai se xiang sia.. very few ppl can see Delwin like a clown liddat ( ok maybe alot ) lol ..
Complicated Feeling.. Because recently ALOT of things had HAPPENED.. and im really DRAINED.. now im sick...
and.. esp now im together with this very wonderful girl=)
Shes really wonderful =D haha
I never wanna let her down you know?.. and.. if I can't go through this? I can nver face her and her family.. coz i cant..
but she always brighten up my day.. just staying by my side..
still rmb.. yesterday we were at the grandstand..
just her looks.. her smile.. can warm my heart.. totally..
At that very moment.. I can really feel that.. when a person loves someone.. the person.. really dun have to have her.. but just seeing her happy.. can be the most wonderful thing..
How I wish I'm older?.. or maybe we were older.. haha.. i'm a very weird guy..
Really quite tired of being a KID =.= .. wanna have the taste in the adult world..
LOL.. i told her.. i wanna be a gd father.. a gd husband.. dunno if i got scare her not.. * eh not meaning anything ah =P
lol.. I wanna give the things my father didn't gave me to my child.. I wanna give the kind of happiness and love to my wife that the person whom loves me can ever have..
WEIRD EH ?.. I know its kind of crazy to have this kind of thought at the age of 17.. lol
ROAR! OK.. blog when im free.. =) meeting Kee Jin And Chong Hao at Bp =)).. bye guys..
Lau Jia Xin. =) no matter what happens in the future.. I want you to stay happy zhi dao ma?..=)) take gd care girl..
Take care everyone.. bye guys=)..

<< Home