Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME

Happy Birthday To Me =)18.. =D, Happy Birthday to my 2 Cousins whom are twins.. !=)Happy Birthday To Damien too!

Thanks Kelman to be the first one to wish me Happy Birthday.. like.. 7 Hours before it..lol..Thanks alot bro=)

Spent thru my birthday with a few whores..WeiLi, ChunYong, Clement, Qing He, Nelson..

LOL.. sianz it..thanks buddies..for the companionship..and the few mouthful of McFlurry..

Thanks Wei Li=) for I know you are the one who really care most for me..

Had Felt really empty..like.. =.=..sian..

But someone BRIGHTEN MY WHOLE DAY

Special Thanks to LIWEN who called me and sang me the WHOLE Happy Birthday Song..OMG..lol..seriously..which girl would be so sweet and daring .. actually calls me to sing a Birthday Song man..but the thing is ..it really touches me alot.. and I LOVE IT.. to the max.. nth can be this touching as this as a birthday gift so far..seriously.. I LOVE THIS KINDA GIRL=D..LOL.. this is the kind of woman .. you call .. a woman!.. YOU ARE THE BEST.. ALL HAIL LIWEN..!One of my bday wishes shall be for her.....

I'll be ''Pls find your MR RIGHT SOON..ahem..''.. Wei Li.. time to take action =P LOL.. jkjk..

Seriously I Love You.. I don't care.. even if I have a wife.. I just want to say.. I LOVE YOU.. there are so many LOVE in this world.. May all be with you..

Whoever I've feelings for.. I'll seriously Just marry her straight away..seriously this is the kind of girl that makes me go crazy .. go wild.. go woohooo..LOL..thanks MAN=)

Its Either we have reach the stage whereby we are best sisters or best BROS alrdy ..LOL..depends..ok.. i sacrifice abit ok sister?..^^ hei hei hei..LOL

AND Really Thanks Celestine for sending me this very long msg.. but my phone spoil.. so couldn't know that its her.. I was like OMG..shit.. DIE.. how could I not know who is she..dam bad=P

AND ! Thanks Demas=))..thanks ah.. despite having to go early for sch tml..you still stay up late to sms me.. but.. wheres Derek and Doreen(Joey)..LOL

In my heart.. my sis will forever be called Doreen(although she changed her name)but well.. that makes us the 4Ds.. lol..

Of coz.. thanks to those whores who play dare or dare with me at MAC.. fk..=.= worst 18.. but thanks.. Qing He.. can u just do your dare?..like please?..lol

Thank everybody who send me a sms to wish me Happy Birthday...

Amanda(JJ), Just remain as sexy as possible so I can have a gd look at you during trainin..
Becky(USS), Just remain as gd figure as possible..
Chun Yong(SP), Just grow taller..JK really thanks alot.=))
Charlotte(USS), Just stop changing bf..its confusing..=[] LOL
Jia Xin(JJ), Just stay happy..Stay Happy.. Stay Pretty=)
Jessica(USS, Just don't call me father..=.=. geez..I got use durex de ok..
Jia Yi(USS), Just meet up soon with Mdm Ma=)
Jia Long(JJ), Just Get well soon before seasons
Jinguo(JJ), Just all the best with your ^^
Joey(USS), Just continue to scold me..
Jocelyn(JJ), Just continue to have scandal with your camper.. lol
Loh Yee(JJ), Just continue to be handsome..^^caring.. =D
Madeleine(JJ), Just continue liking Wei Li..xD JK
Sin Lin(JJ), Just continue to be cheerful=D
Zi Li(JJ), Just continue to be like a hamster=D

and to those 'anonymous' numbers whom I haven got the chance to ask who are you.. thanks alot and sry.. coz my fone really cannot make it..

And not to forget.. MY dearest sister JING..who sms me and told me not to be sad..but its really a sad one.. no cake =(... no candle.. no wish..

and you guys know wads the most wtf thing... you gotta have the best father ever in this world..

I reach home.. and .. my father told me to buy my own birthday cake tml.. to celebrate..coz he would be coming home late..

I mean.. who the fuck buy his own birthday cake?.. Is he outta his mind.. AM I DAT PATHETIC?..LOL.. its dam funny though.. geez..

FUCK?..

LOL..

LOL

LOL... SiMi LP..

Shall not blame him for his stressful day at work..

After all these years.. I still love you alot DAD.. for you are the best(when you don't talk)LOL..JK.. I Love you Mum=)for being there by my side whenever I need you.. I love you all ..I Love you grandma=).. Grandpa.. both sides.. and most imptly..

Siblings..

Doreen.... Wish you ZAO SHENG GUI ZI !=).. its time le man..
Derek... Wish you.. DA FU DA GUI!.. wish your dream of being a millionaire come true=)
D------ .. 2nd Bro.. I'm sry you can't be with us.. wish you reincarnate soon..get into a gd family..I know you must be watching over us to overcome all the obstacles we face.. take gd care..I Love You too..
Demas. Wish you.. All the best in your studies.. get all As in As =) Rmb.. take a break.. take a kit kat..
Jing.. If you didn't realise.. I regard you as my real sis long ago..not those play play type=)although you can be really shy and quiet sometimes..But I know deep down your heart..you are very pure.. thats why.. I love you alot too..tc and all the best for Mid Year.. tc sis.. still rmb.. I said friends are forever?.. well ..siblings are forever and ever..=) tc..

To all my relatives.. =).. Love you all too.. Thanks my grandparents for looking after me when I was young.. all..

Gotta Have a Long day Today..so I guess I shall just turn in le=)

Best 18.. 1 can ever have..

To my Juniors.. sry.. your OGL is one vulgar 1.. but I'm human too..=(

Wo bu shi superman..