Stationery
Sibeh Song..
Went Popular to buy stationery, files, etc etc.. spent $100 plus..
I've never felt that I need stationery or files or TYS tat badly before I came to J2..
So GUYS.. know what to get for me for my Birthday le ah=)) .. YES .. stationery.. =)
Its reality.. GTS is right.. most probably for my case.. I can't do well for my As.. 99.99 percent.. I'm gonna flunk it.. probably too late to start this year?.. to really work hard?.. but.. I don't care.. I will work hard for the 0.01 percent.. even if its tat small..
It has always been a trend that the J2s usually learnt their lesson.. and they will tell the J1s "must work hard now ah.. no time alrdy.."
But sometimes.. people are just.. rather hard to convince.. unless they really feel it themselves..
I'm one good example.. I HEARD that from my seniors.. but.. during J1.. I continued to play and play and play.. dota dota dota.. CS CS CS..slack slack slack but I did nth about studying hard..
Then when I come to J2.. den I realise.. I'm 17, going 18 le leh?... soon I'll be 20.. den 21..and so on.. soon I'll be working alrdy.. should I still continue to play?..
Then I find it pointless.. like.. *snap.. wow..
But when I look at this years J1s, they are freaking hardworking.. I mean generally.. its like they are taking As this year..thats really gd..keep it up=)
I mean its ok to play ..it helps to destress..but .. I guess I won't have the mood to play now.. its just less then 6 months what.. Delwin.. just do your best=).. endure..
Nationals competition is coming and we are competing against NJC, MJC and YJC for the A Div' Guys..
Its getting tense.. but well.. I'll just do my best..
It has come across my mind that.. people are getting more and more childish.. esp my batch.. generally.. esp the guys..
Well.. I'm not saying I'm not childish(I admit I am).. but..everyone knows me knows I am..but I haven been "childish" ever since.. like donkey years.. its like.. there are ppl seriously far worst den me.. selfish and immature.. geez.. hate that..feel like pointing middle finger to them..i mean they are fking 17 and 18..even the J1s are more matured..
But not la ah they are my friends..
But sometimes..be more sensitive abit la.. wah biang eh.. 17 alrdy still dunno how to think.. knn..
Ok la.. I really don't wanna say this.. but these ppl are seriously pissing me off.. like ..its crazy..well done.. my mum just pissed me off again.. woots..
Don't really know how to describe how I feel know.. its like.. millions of thing rushing into my mind.. like .. why ..why..why and why..
Joel told me something which I really wanna say it here..
I asked him.. "how do I please someone without making another unhappy.. "
he said, "think.. "
It sounds funny at the start.. but after that I sat down and ponder bout it..
I feel that he was right.. the word is really "think".. many of us including me.. don't really know how to think for others.. we always just want the best for ourselves.. whenever theres a blame to something..we will sure push it to another person.. even if we are friends..
But.. is this really how the world should be like?..Just imagine at our generation.. we are such rebellious and self-centred person.. what will happen in the next 20 - 30 years?..
Can you imagine?.. I can't..
And I'm saying this not becoz I saw 1 or 2 ppl like this.. nor am I saying.. I nver did this kind of things before.. but.. the fact is .. I'm seeing almost from every friends I know.. thats crazy rite?..
No wonder we are always criticized by Polytechnic students.. saying we JC students.that we are childish la.. we are what and what.. we are pampered la..
Den whats the first thing ppl will say?.. "knn..they can come JC den say".. i mean FK?..like YES they can.. there are even single pointers.. even much smarter and hardworking, aiming for both Diploma and Degree..
Then there are ppl who laugh and mock at teachers who really care about us..
Have we ever thought that, if they really didn't care.. will they even scold us?
To these ppl.. wake up..
The point is .. have we ever self reflect and thought about how we are as an adult now?.. how we should behave.. and obviously acting gangster isn't cool..
Thinking for others and put yourself in other shoes?
Did we realised.. when we point our index finger to a person..saying that it is him/her whom is in the wrong.. the 3 other fingers are pointing at ourselves?..
Think..
Went Popular to buy stationery, files, etc etc.. spent $100 plus..
I've never felt that I need stationery or files or TYS tat badly before I came to J2..
So GUYS.. know what to get for me for my Birthday le ah=)) .. YES .. stationery.. =)
Its reality.. GTS is right.. most probably for my case.. I can't do well for my As.. 99.99 percent.. I'm gonna flunk it.. probably too late to start this year?.. to really work hard?.. but.. I don't care.. I will work hard for the 0.01 percent.. even if its tat small..
It has always been a trend that the J2s usually learnt their lesson.. and they will tell the J1s "must work hard now ah.. no time alrdy.."
But sometimes.. people are just.. rather hard to convince.. unless they really feel it themselves..
I'm one good example.. I HEARD that from my seniors.. but.. during J1.. I continued to play and play and play.. dota dota dota.. CS CS CS..slack slack slack but I did nth about studying hard..
Then when I come to J2.. den I realise.. I'm 17, going 18 le leh?... soon I'll be 20.. den 21..and so on.. soon I'll be working alrdy.. should I still continue to play?..
Then I find it pointless.. like.. *snap.. wow..
But when I look at this years J1s, they are freaking hardworking.. I mean generally.. its like they are taking As this year..thats really gd..keep it up=)
I mean its ok to play ..it helps to destress..but .. I guess I won't have the mood to play now.. its just less then 6 months what.. Delwin.. just do your best=).. endure..
Nationals competition is coming and we are competing against NJC, MJC and YJC for the A Div' Guys..
Its getting tense.. but well.. I'll just do my best..
It has come across my mind that.. people are getting more and more childish.. esp my batch.. generally.. esp the guys..
Well.. I'm not saying I'm not childish(I admit I am).. but..everyone knows me knows I am..but I haven been "childish" ever since.. like donkey years.. its like.. there are ppl seriously far worst den me.. selfish and immature.. geez.. hate that..feel like pointing middle finger to them..i mean they are fking 17 and 18..even the J1s are more matured..
But not la ah they are my friends..
But sometimes..be more sensitive abit la.. wah biang eh.. 17 alrdy still dunno how to think.. knn..
Ok la.. I really don't wanna say this.. but these ppl are seriously pissing me off.. like ..its crazy..well done.. my mum just pissed me off again.. woots..
Don't really know how to describe how I feel know.. its like.. millions of thing rushing into my mind.. like .. why ..why..why and why..
Joel told me something which I really wanna say it here..
I asked him.. "how do I please someone without making another unhappy.. "
he said, "think.. "
It sounds funny at the start.. but after that I sat down and ponder bout it..
I feel that he was right.. the word is really "think".. many of us including me.. don't really know how to think for others.. we always just want the best for ourselves.. whenever theres a blame to something..we will sure push it to another person.. even if we are friends..
But.. is this really how the world should be like?..Just imagine at our generation.. we are such rebellious and self-centred person.. what will happen in the next 20 - 30 years?..
Can you imagine?.. I can't..
And I'm saying this not becoz I saw 1 or 2 ppl like this.. nor am I saying.. I nver did this kind of things before.. but.. the fact is .. I'm seeing almost from every friends I know.. thats crazy rite?..
No wonder we are always criticized by Polytechnic students.. saying we JC students.that we are childish la.. we are what and what.. we are pampered la..
Den whats the first thing ppl will say?.. "knn..they can come JC den say".. i mean FK?..like YES they can.. there are even single pointers.. even much smarter and hardworking, aiming for both Diploma and Degree..
Then there are ppl who laugh and mock at teachers who really care about us..
Have we ever thought that, if they really didn't care.. will they even scold us?
To these ppl.. wake up..
The point is .. have we ever self reflect and thought about how we are as an adult now?.. how we should behave.. and obviously acting gangster isn't cool..
Thinking for others and put yourself in other shoes?
Did we realised.. when we point our index finger to a person..saying that it is him/her whom is in the wrong.. the 3 other fingers are pointing at ourselves?..
Think..

<< Home