Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to Myself

My birthday is Over=).. but thanks alot! for all the wishes and gifts =)))

There are some gifts that are too private to be shared on blog.. so..lol...yeah.. but here are some gifts.. guess what.. I got same thing from each and everyone this year.. LOL.. SHIRT!=D
Thanks alot! I'll definitely need that!=)

From Wei Li, Liwen, Jing and Candice.. thanks thanks =)

Wei Li walk around and round and round and round to buy it..trying it for so many times.. thanks bro =)) VERY VERY NICE =)..

From Jia Xin.. Very Cute Smurf SHIRT =D .. haha Thanks alot really.. and all the things that you have gave me..
I.. can't express my feelings here.. but I just want you to know.. that I'm really really really grateful for everything..and thanks alot for the 2 cakes.. =)) I LOVE TIRAMISU.. you still rmb.. thanks alot.. thx..for running all the way to JP to get me the 2 cakes.. really.. very nice of you..thank you..Got this 2 shirts from 08S09 The 2 CLIQUE 5s.. LOL.. Thanks alot=))
Thanks =))))

Banana
Unriped Strawberry.. LOL
BECKY AND WAN LING..

THANKS AH..OK.. not to be LOL .. but.. =.=
LOL.. what the f?.. LOL... PURPOSELY ONE LA
You expect me to wear this outside?.. omg..OK i promise I will wear.. I try.. thanks alot..=D

Thank You Jia Long=)) for the stationery!Thx alot..i'll definitely need that=)..seriously.. =D.. thanks.. all the best in ur studies..

OH ya.. and not to forget.. Amanda(Senior).. thanks for your present too =))..its just wad i wanted alot alot.. really..thanks..all the candies and chocolates..lol.but i'll have it after competition ya=D? the ping pong ball will be a trophy in return.. I'll show you my medal soon =)) thanks so much..tctc!

Just everybody.. if i left out anyone.. really sorry..coz really have been busy and no time to really blog.. love all of you =)) take good care of yourselves k?.. all the best.. tc=)))

I celebrated 4 times with my friends.. 4 same cakes.. thanks alot but..

Shall update when I get the pictures of me WITH THE CAKES..lol...

Not to mention my Dear Family.. was too BUSY to buy cake for me.. hai.. dam sad..
Its like your closest ones.. can really let you down..

Its just hard to explain.. pls take good care.. smile=)