Happy Belated Birthday To WAN YING=D
lol..omg omg.. ok I know im 4 days late.. but better late den never right.. I'm just gonna write one big big one ok?..
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ONG WAN YING =D
EVERYONE PLS REMEMBER ITS 22nd JUNE ! NEXT YEAR RMB TO WISH HER HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON THAT DAY!.. lol
Totally lost track of time carrying out my daily routine..
=X..but its my bad for not wishing her HAPPY BIRTHDAY=D..
How can I not wish my one ..... s.... partner right ?!?! lol!
Jk.. just my lovely table tennis junior from unity.. =D
Oman.. so sry.. really.. not I dun care hor.. =.=zzz
Anyway still sry=D..but.. will bu chang 1 =D
All the best in AJ and jy in ur studies =)
Take gd care =))) meet up soon =)
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ONG WAN YING =D
EVERYONE PLS REMEMBER ITS 22nd JUNE ! NEXT YEAR RMB TO WISH HER HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON THAT DAY!.. lol
Totally lost track of time carrying out my daily routine..
=X..but its my bad for not wishing her HAPPY BIRTHDAY=D..
How can I not wish my one ..... s.... partner right ?!?! lol!
Jk.. just my lovely table tennis junior from unity.. =D
Oman.. so sry.. really.. not I dun care hor.. =.=zzz
Anyway still sry=D..but.. will bu chang 1 =D
All the best in AJ and jy in ur studies =)
Take gd care =))) meet up soon =)

<< Home