Thursday, May 21, 2009

Finally!

HOORRAY !!!

All HAIL LUNCHBOX!!! LOL

LOL.. heres the seaweed with rice.. a.k.a sushi..

But not quite sure if theress any extra content inside.. quite scary.. lol.. but so far I'm still alive!LOL

And....

FINALLY!

HAHA.. =P.. laughed like mad this morning..to be honest.. It's really very nice=)) thanks thanks=)) really thanks alot=)))

As a food tester.. I announce that you CAN marry lo!..LOL.. can find your Mr Right alrdy=P.. Jia You ah..xD

Hahahaha.. omg.. its really 5 + 1.. HA.. wad the heckk... laugh the shit out of me.. omg..

But still...really thanks alot =D LOL.. appreciate it alot=D..

Happy Birthday to JEREMY LO IN advance!

Going sakura with him and Weili they all to celebrate his birthday=)

This remeinds me of Jing's Birthday is Coming..

Jinguo's Birthday is coming..
Liwen's Birthday is Coming..
Pei Xun's Birthday is Coming..

Oh my goodness... LOL..

Ok.. I shall turn in early today as tml will be a long day..

Tc guys=)