Saturday, May 2, 2009

Drink Drunk Dang..

Baileys ! Tequila! Chivas ! Vodka!

MY LIFE AH!
SONG AH !=D


Best shit ever.. =D

Went Sp for training=).. lol.. can't believe I still like TT so much.. was quite fun playing with my sec sch friends.. It was only till after competition that I really enjoy playing it so much..

After training, went to meet How Sun, Kelman and Loh Yee at clementi to go Amanda's house and Benny met up with us later on.. and it's PARTY time! =D.. LOL

Woah.. den we realise.. how ON Amanda's mum is =X.. omg.. she even bought 2 extra bottle of liqour for us.. Absolute Vodka Raspberry and Baileys.. LOL.. geez.. thanks so much man=)).. thanks alot too Amanda..

And so we begin started chatting abit=P.. LOL.. and we bought some chips over to eat.. and I started to pour tequila into my favourite purple cup with 7up =D.. shiok... the best way to start..

So we started taking out all sorts of poisons.. lol.. Tequila again..(my favourite), Chivas, Peach Vodka, Raspberry Vodka.. Baileys.. and started mixing all these with 7up and Coke.. making all sorts of funny combinations.. lol..

We played some boring card games at first=P LOL.. becoz its really boring.. Up and Down.. Indian Poker.. Dai dee.. loser with how many cards drink.. and theres a point of time i got 2 picture out of 13 cards .. with all the numbers with no 2?! wtf.. we are suppose to restart if tats the case.. lol.. and they say " no no no .. carry on .." purposely want make me drunk.. bastards.. lol.. so of course.. I'm left with 10 cards when benny won ...( not to forget that he got 2 dee.. MILLIONS of pictures.. and NO number! nb..) lol.. so i had to drink like .. nobody business.. LOL

Then after that we swop to a game which is more exciting.. lol.. with a pack of cards.. we grp into 2.. the 'guys' and the 'girls' with ME, Kelman and Loh Yee as the guy grp (like of course) .. and Benny, How Sun and Amanda as the 'girls' group.. (like so expected) LOL.. and we get into the game..

With a pile of deck.. we have to draw cards.. like lets say we Draw As, we get to do an action anytime.. and others have to follow.. if not the last person who follows will have to drink (ok if you dun get it, its ok.. its hard to explain) and .. if we draw numbers.. we have to do either categories or chinese words..

Categories meaning .. when we say.. 'brands of sanitary pads' we each have to say a brand of it in 5 secs .. which Amanda DID! .. lol.. and Benny started saying WHISPER.. which is the only sanitary pad brand I know.. and so .. I lost.. so I have to drink.. LIKE if I know then theres something wrong la xD LOL.. zzzzzz Oh.. and after I drink.. I think I know laurier oso =X.. lol.. ZZZ

And for the chinese word game.. haha.. when we say .. 'hua wen de wen ah' (in english is Chinese de nese ah).. den the next person will have to follow ..like for eg 'wen zi de zi ah' .. and so .. this game.. Kelman abit lugi .. becoz his Chinese aint that good .. lol.. so he auto drink up alot.. hahaha..

And after that we play.. 'I have never' Game..and those jackasses started aiming me and benny with .. 'I have nver had a girlfriend before' and some other shits.. ZZZ.. PLEASE.. LOL.. no mentioning some very shitty content out=.=..and so me and Benny.. with the similar past.. have to keep drinking and drinking.. Benny we are brothers.. LOL

We den aim Loh Yee.. 'I have nver like.. ahem before' den he have to drink LOL... den aim Amanda.. 'I have never seen a real C cup b4' ....LOL.. den only she drink .. GG .. really C CUP GGGGGGGGGGGG omg... ROFL.. dam fun.. and all sorts of things la.. zzzz.. ass..

HAHHAHAHAHA...

Then after that I realise I had to go for OG outing after tat day.. so I had to control the amount I have to drink.. and turn in EARLY lol..

Wanted to play on .. but got a serious flu =X.. When i've flu I'll just feel very tired.. Just when I was tired.. AMANDA GOT SO HIGH.. EEEEEEDIOT.. LOL.. so I shld have relax abit first.. shldn't drink so much tequila at the start.. now I seh alrdy evrybody high...

SRY LA GUYS=D.. as the organizer.. I slept so early LOL..

But I didn't really slp.. just rested.. and I saw How Sun Playing He Bai Chei with all of them.. LOL! FREAKING FUNNY .. hahahha .. they just tio own by How Sun.. the HE BAI CHEI queen.. I mean KING.. sry sry ..=X

LOL.. so they just drank and drank.. and poor benny.. was obviously TRICKED .. lol... and drank so much that he vomitted MULTIPLE TIMES in the morning.. LOL.. wad a gg..

When I woke Up.. how sun is alrdy gone.. lol.. went home !..Z.. how cld u do that.. lol..

and So the rest of us woke up in the morning and went ta eat.. Benny.. was dam sad.. carrying a plastic bag.. Vomitting air everywhere.. lol.. den.. one auntie saw him.. and tot he had some SWINE FLU or wad.. LOL.. was dam scared and ran off.. LOLLOL.. wth=.=.. she didn't even finish her KOPI.. still left alot la xD .. darn funny.. lol..

So.. Amanda drove us home in the morning.. besides Kelman =X.. becoz he lives at Harbourfront.. which is .. nowhere near us =X.. haha..

I went home and bath..and wax my hair Again!.. omg.. my hair.. sry.. make you cldn't breathe

And met Gui Ping at JP.. to go EAST COAST to find our dearest campers..! =)))

LOL.. took almost an hour of train and bus and finally reach east coast.. =P .. ka jiao benny with Gui Ping's fone sending I LOVE YOU.. MUACKS... LOL =D.. she wanted to say tat to you bro.. it's just that shes shy!.. must thank me ok! ZZ xD

So we met our Dearest Juniors=D.. and rent bike.. to cycle.. but our juniors were too busy.. ended up.. me and GuiPing went walking with each other =.= OMG..LOL.. dam wrong.. SRY BENNY..

The Internet Is For PORN
Screwed up hair after cycling for an hour.. lol
Sitting on the BIG rock beside the Jetty..
GuiPing's back..Smile=DDD
Emoing=.=..lol..
EMOING AGAIN...
Wahahahah.. Benny.. =DD =D.. STUPID FACE.. LOL
Cheese =D.. Benny.. like it?=P
=P
Clear Blue Sky..
WOHOOO !
WOHOOOOOOO!!!!!! I'm The KING OF THE WORLD !
Look at my shirt!=P
Ghost... GUI ah!... I mean .. GuiPing AH?!xD
=X .. i dunno wads this expression for?LOL

Twist TWIST =DWaves of Emotions...
Howdy=D.. Yo.. !
Whatever pose lol !
Alvis Presley POSE..? LOL
Oh my SHIRT.. ..
It's so right... =PPP..
What.. LOL
Messy hair.. unglam!=P
Acting CUTE xD =PPP .LOL

Give me some love!.. I lack love!

'Why..=(.. why with GuiPing...LOL'Then 2 of our very gd juniors came..=D .. haha.. Jack and Xie Jing..
Gui Ping, Jack, Me

Xie Jing, Gui Ping, Jack
Jack, Me, Xie Jing..

Me, Xie Jing, Gui Ping.. Hurh! .. LOL=P
LOL... NO COMMENTS =PPP LOLLOL
Oh WOW?.. WOW?...thats.. lollxD
OEI..xD.. hahahah asss..
And so.. Me Jack and GuiPing went Jp to eat Bk.. while XieJing Go back to the chalet..
My Goodnes.. It's dam tiring..Went ta buy some stuffs for my Mum and went home and KOed..=P ..lol..

Uncle ENUF?=P hahaha.. omgOkay.. Gotta study for SPA ..SEE YOU GUYS.. take gd care everyone=D


Here's A Video of US.. LOL.. SUPER GAY.. ENJOY=D