You should let go..
I can't deserve any true love now.. because honestly.. I can't give anything..
So what if we continue on?.. When I know I can't give you anything?
Why should I be so selfish.. continue to keep you by my side when I know I can't love anyone.. and all I think bout is nothing but just wanting someones accompany?
I still remember how I loved you.. how crazy I was.. running from stations to stations.. just to see you..
But it came to point that I realised, we are different.. really different.. we can't give what we could..
Its precisely the more I care.. the more I don't wish to hurt you any further.. and drag you on.. don't you get it?
I know I can only be a jerk.. a guy with no love..
I thought everything could be it..
But.. A scar is a scar.. forever be..
The deepest pain is .. I Guess I was never in B01..I was only considered in.. because of you.. Whom I regard alot as my friends.. why.. do I have to lose you.. and lose them too?
Just when I got drunk that night.. Kelman, How Sun, Benny and Amanda.. could you guys feel for me?..
I know I'm the devil.. and there's no route to make a turn.. There can never be..
It's entirely my fault for the break up.. Saying nothing can amend it, but what's the worst that I can say?.. Sorry..
I, Delwin Koh, am no longer a human..because I'm a satan.. a devil.. a monster..
Great friends continue leaving and leaving.. or were they ever friends?.. Or are you just regarded as her guy? But now you are no longer hers.. You are alone Delwin.. forever alone..
1:24 am, Delwin Koh.. You are hereby announced as a heartless creature..
So what if we continue on?.. When I know I can't give you anything?
Why should I be so selfish.. continue to keep you by my side when I know I can't love anyone.. and all I think bout is nothing but just wanting someones accompany?
I still remember how I loved you.. how crazy I was.. running from stations to stations.. just to see you..
But it came to point that I realised, we are different.. really different.. we can't give what we could..
Its precisely the more I care.. the more I don't wish to hurt you any further.. and drag you on.. don't you get it?
I know I can only be a jerk.. a guy with no love..
I thought everything could be it..
But.. A scar is a scar.. forever be..
The deepest pain is .. I Guess I was never in B01..I was only considered in.. because of you.. Whom I regard alot as my friends.. why.. do I have to lose you.. and lose them too?
Just when I got drunk that night.. Kelman, How Sun, Benny and Amanda.. could you guys feel for me?..
I know I'm the devil.. and there's no route to make a turn.. There can never be..
It's entirely my fault for the break up.. Saying nothing can amend it, but what's the worst that I can say?.. Sorry..
I, Delwin Koh, am no longer a human..because I'm a satan.. a devil.. a monster..
Great friends continue leaving and leaving.. or were they ever friends?.. Or are you just regarded as her guy? But now you are no longer hers.. You are alone Delwin.. forever alone..
1:24 am, Delwin Koh.. You are hereby announced as a heartless creature..

<< Home