Drunk
Do you believe?.. I got drunk..
And it feels good.. it feels really good.. at first.. besides the later vomiting part..
Went out with Amanda, Kelman, Benny and HowSun on Good Friday to Marina=)
Had Pizza at Pizza Hut and ordered the meal for 4, the splitza wadeva..lazy to find out the name..lol.. but we had 5?.. if we count correctly we should have 6?.. haha=P jk Amanda=P.. woops.. its a compliment.. saying that you do have biggggg ... ahem.. don't need to squeeze like..LOL.. had some talks bout religions in Singapore.. like.. totally not racist or anti religion at all.. we respect every single religion and race.. =)...
So we weren't satisfied.. so we went MAC to eat more.. how smart..=P
Kept suaning How Sun that he's =P .. but well HE IS.. hahahaha..
Then we thought of going home, but somehow Amanda thought we wanna go her house.. and so .. we ! WE! .. really went to her house =P
Took out her bottles of 7up, Absolute Peach Vodka and Tequila!..
Mixing 7up with the liquors taste nice.. but drinking it purely doesn't..
Started Playing poker cards to drink alil..Played fist games.. hahaha.. How Sun is zai in nan shen nu shen !.. PEI.. haha.. and I'm zai in cheating in Ji Niu Nai =P.. rite Amanda? =P
I told her my experience of never getting drunk..despite drinking 'alot' and she told me its possible.. just keep drowning myself with liquor..
And so I was curious I tried... I tried drowning myself with Abosolute Vodka and Tequila..
Trust me.. Tequila is hell shit strong..
I felt a little giddy at first.. and I laugh and smile for no reason.. its like I'm on drugs.. lol.. swaying like I'm sitting on a boat.. laughing like an idiot.. den I continue to drink the whole glass at one go.. whole glass at one go.. whole glass at one go.. and I was a little drunk.. I can feel it.. I can't walk.. and I kept laughing... like and idiot.. lol..but I always believe.. getting drunk is the choice of the drinker.. If we choose to be sober.. its possible.. but if we wanna get drunk.. we will.. and so I was a lil drunk.. but I could hear them.. they ask qns and I could answer.. immediately.. and I realise I was still not that drunk yet.. but I will say things that come into my mind at once.. like.. FUCK YOU.. and lol.. sry benny.. you ask me too much shit.. =P..
But .. as time goes by .. I felt sad rather den happy .. swaying.. I cried.. I cried.. I kept tearing.. i cried because I thought nobody could understand my pain..I said alot of things.. becoz.. once I tot of something.. I will say it out.. its just like taking in a 'SAY THE TRUTH' pill.. and then I held How Sun's hand.. I told all of them I love them.. till then I realise.. I wasn't really drunk.. I meant everything I say..
PS:.. Amanda, How Sun, Benny and Kelman..
Please keep the content to ourselves k?=).. and knn.. I will make you guys drunk first before getting drunk myself=P
And it feels good.. it feels really good.. at first.. besides the later vomiting part..
Went out with Amanda, Kelman, Benny and HowSun on Good Friday to Marina=)
Had Pizza at Pizza Hut and ordered the meal for 4, the splitza wadeva..lazy to find out the name..lol.. but we had 5?.. if we count correctly we should have 6?.. haha=P jk Amanda=P.. woops.. its a compliment.. saying that you do have biggggg ... ahem.. don't need to squeeze like..LOL.. had some talks bout religions in Singapore.. like.. totally not racist or anti religion at all.. we respect every single religion and race.. =)...
So we weren't satisfied.. so we went MAC to eat more.. how smart..=P
Kept suaning How Sun that he's =P .. but well HE IS.. hahahaha..
Then we thought of going home, but somehow Amanda thought we wanna go her house.. and so .. we ! WE! .. really went to her house =P
Took out her bottles of 7up, Absolute Peach Vodka and Tequila!..
Mixing 7up with the liquors taste nice.. but drinking it purely doesn't..
Started Playing poker cards to drink alil..Played fist games.. hahaha.. How Sun is zai in nan shen nu shen !.. PEI.. haha.. and I'm zai in cheating in Ji Niu Nai =P.. rite Amanda? =P
I told her my experience of never getting drunk..despite drinking 'alot' and she told me its possible.. just keep drowning myself with liquor..
And so I was curious I tried... I tried drowning myself with Abosolute Vodka and Tequila..
Trust me.. Tequila is hell shit strong..
I felt a little giddy at first.. and I laugh and smile for no reason.. its like I'm on drugs.. lol.. swaying like I'm sitting on a boat.. laughing like an idiot.. den I continue to drink the whole glass at one go.. whole glass at one go.. whole glass at one go.. and I was a little drunk.. I can feel it.. I can't walk.. and I kept laughing... like and idiot.. lol..but I always believe.. getting drunk is the choice of the drinker.. If we choose to be sober.. its possible.. but if we wanna get drunk.. we will.. and so I was a lil drunk.. but I could hear them.. they ask qns and I could answer.. immediately.. and I realise I was still not that drunk yet.. but I will say things that come into my mind at once.. like.. FUCK YOU.. and lol.. sry benny.. you ask me too much shit.. =P..
But .. as time goes by .. I felt sad rather den happy .. swaying.. I cried.. I cried.. I kept tearing.. i cried because I thought nobody could understand my pain..I said alot of things.. becoz.. once I tot of something.. I will say it out.. its just like taking in a 'SAY THE TRUTH' pill.. and then I held How Sun's hand.. I told all of them I love them.. till then I realise.. I wasn't really drunk.. I meant everything I say..
PS:.. Amanda, How Sun, Benny and Kelman..
Please keep the content to ourselves k?=).. and knn.. I will make you guys drunk first before getting drunk myself=P

<< Home