Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sian 1/2..=.=

Today.. As in Tuesday..

We are having Monday's Time Table and guess what.. 2 and a half hour of Physics at the start of the day..

NOT that I don't like physics.. its just that.. It's rather killer..

Thank Mr Ler for giving us enough breaks.. if not I would have died=.=.. lol

BTW.. Jia Long.. Nice Nips.. =PP lol

and yes! KaiXian.. You are smaller now!..LOL..GG.. but still the same.. coz the coloured 1 really hard to blend in..=P

Ok.. Tml is another Day Full Of Physics.. We call Wed a physics day..

And the thing is.. not just lectures and tutorials.. but also extra lesson.. LOL

I reached home early today.. at around 3 plus..slpt awhile.. but still rather tired.. dunno why..

Played TT with Joel.. Dam Happy.. nver felt so stressLESS(no such word but hu cares) while playing TT.. really enjoyable.. nver felt so happy before.. and I improved..the feeling is just 10 times better den competition period.. but why do I have to improve after competition.. when everythings like over.. but well .. still happy=D..

But still .. I love this sport.. although many ppl might think that its not as COOL as basketball or soccer.. but ahwell.. I would say its a cool sport to me =)

Today Volleyball and Rugby had their match.. I dunno both of their results.. wish them all the best though=)))

Win Or Lose Does matters.. but what matters most is we win ourselves..

Its funny and crazy that we play as a sportman.. yet.. having countless no. of intimidating eyes looking at us.. trying to nail us down every single moment.. do we really enjoy this?

I personally hate it.. becoz TT has alot of such stuffs..

Heres a very good song by Jay Chou talking bout a Table Tennis Sportsman's life..

三年二班 San Nian Er Ban

Personally Like Jays Song alot.. especially ti tian.. which brings out alot of meaning..

Take note of the lyrics =) ENJOY

我不想就这样一直走
每天都遇上充满敌意那种眼光
等机会就是要打倒对方
这种结果我不要
这虚荣的骄傲
这目的很好笑
我其实都知道
你只是想炫耀
我永远做不到




This is ti tian 梯田

It is talking bout his old home.. being used to build hotels and stuffs for the tourist.. and how it affects nature.. where all the greenery and happiness were no longer present..

2nd VERSE after Chorus

因地制宜综合利用
利用对还是不对
自私的人类狼不狼狈
破坏自然的生态会不会很累
你说为了艺术要砍下一棵树
酱对还是不对
你说为了装饰请问干我啥事
是不是只能用相机纪录自然
拿给下一代下一代回味
可怜可悲
森林绿地都已成纪录片
闻不到绿意盎然
只享受到乌烟瘴气
我不能教育你们
我不是你们老师
我不是校长
也不能给你们一巴掌
掌...长...长...长篇大论
你们并不想听
我知道但我没办法
我就是要写
你们可能永远不能体会
显微镜底下的我们
会更现实更自私
这种艺术真的很难领悟..






Special thanks to www.youtube.com

Lol..and my blog is getting more and more devilish like.. and the thing is .. I love it man.. I always feel that there must be a satan in me.. and I'm right.. lol.. so?..

F it man..

Goodnight everyone=)