Sunday, May 17, 2009

You're dead

Hi gay=) ..=) This post is specially for you=)..

Sry that I'm too smart for you to dupe..

You most probably mess with the wrong person..

And I feel sry for so many 'victims' and mostly are ppl whom I know.. But I won't expose them..

Turn yourself in (to me) before I expose you and your doings to the whole world and expose who are you.. =)
(trust me.. you won't want that)

Never Underestimate what I can do..

Nice harassing my friends and I but..

I've to say.. I know you are a guy since the very first day.. I just played along with you=)

And I really mean it tat time dat I'm too open.. and nothing can threaten me..

This is call luring.. and me myself is the bait=)

Now that I've more information..

I have 2 words for you =)

Good Game..

IF you still dunno who are you.. so called 'Zh** Ni**'.. sry that I'm too smart..

PS.. I hate myself for being too smart on areas I shldn't be =)

But well.. perhaps this is the gift god gave me..

BYE=)

Oh.. and enjoy the rest of the happy days you gonna have.. for I'm not sure if you are gonna have anymore in the future =X