Hatred will be gone=)
I won't let hatred fill my heart.. =).. I dunno how to face them still but.. I won't be blaming anymore..
The only person I will blame will be myself.. but since the the person whom I owed has forgive me .. I will forgive myself.. and move on =) ... and i realise the reason why i hate them so much is becoz i really loved them alot..
just let it go..
**** you .. btw u are still douche bag.. I really want you to reveal yourself.. so I can take gd care of such a busybody ass like you.. just be my sandbag for a few hrs and I'll let you go okay?=).. I dun hate you.. for I dint even love you before.. i bet nobody ever did=)
If you have the balls.. call me=)
If your's a pussy.. kindly take a banana and stuff it in..
PS. you will need a huge one..=)
The only person I will blame will be myself.. but since the the person whom I owed has forgive me .. I will forgive myself.. and move on =) ... and i realise the reason why i hate them so much is becoz i really loved them alot..
just let it go..
**** you .. btw u are still douche bag.. I really want you to reveal yourself.. so I can take gd care of such a busybody ass like you.. just be my sandbag for a few hrs and I'll let you go okay?=).. I dun hate you.. for I dint even love you before.. i bet nobody ever did=)
If you have the balls.. call me=)
If your's a pussy.. kindly take a banana and stuff it in..
PS. you will need a huge one..=)

<< Home