Hai..
Study for math.. math fail..
Study for physic.. physic fail..
.
.
.
=.=.. what a joke..
Really helpless.. what the fuck.. especially for math.. when I got the answers back.. I totally knew how to do.. but.. what on earth..
Today just had physics test.. Done Utterly bad.. its the same as don't study..
Don't get it .. can't help but to feel demoralise.. but..
What can I do .. besides keep trying?.. =.=..
Each and every time I tell myself.. There's still chance.. and thought that I was confident for the test=.=.. its either careless if not mind blank..
Feel like fucking myself upside down =.=..
Hai.. but I won't give up.. I must keep trying..
Sry tat my blog is kinda boring now.. becoz I dun wanna write a diary out..
So just write everything in this blog..
I won't give up..
I really don't have the energy to think or to do other stuffs.. but the thing is .. it just keep 'charging'(can't think of a better word.. and lazy to check for any) into my mind..
Especially .. hai.. whats the point.. somethings can't be changed..
I wanna do well .. I wanna go uni.. I wanna do myself proud.. I wanna stand up again.. I wanna show to my parents.. that I'm not the worst of the 3..
My Elder Bro has finish his diploma .. and currently signing on the the navy.. having a stable income and somehow providing to the family..
My Younger Bro.. scored 9 A1s or 10 A1s.. can't rmb(Anyway its holy shitting good) and most probably would get all As for his 4 H2.. Getting scholarship every year.. providing his own stationery .. books .. files.. stuffs...
And I'm the only one sapping or should I say .. 'sucking' all the money from my parents.. and guess what.. till now.. I'm still not confident in getting into a U .. not U grade.. but University..
Its really disappointing so far..
I wish I can stand up tall and show everyone ..that I can..
My father told everyone at the start of the year.. saying.. He believe in me most.. he had thought that I would be the one to excel.. .. but guess what.. he said I've utterly let him down..
Guess wad..
I agree so much ..
hai.. Delwin Koh.. 为什么你那么没用...
Study for physic.. physic fail..
.
.
.
=.=.. what a joke..
Really helpless.. what the fuck.. especially for math.. when I got the answers back.. I totally knew how to do.. but.. what on earth..
Today just had physics test.. Done Utterly bad.. its the same as don't study..
Don't get it .. can't help but to feel demoralise.. but..
What can I do .. besides keep trying?.. =.=..
Each and every time I tell myself.. There's still chance.. and thought that I was confident for the test=.=.. its either careless if not mind blank..
Feel like fucking myself upside down =.=..
Hai.. but I won't give up.. I must keep trying..
Sry tat my blog is kinda boring now.. becoz I dun wanna write a diary out..
So just write everything in this blog..
I won't give up..
I really don't have the energy to think or to do other stuffs.. but the thing is .. it just keep 'charging'(can't think of a better word.. and lazy to check for any) into my mind..
Especially .. hai.. whats the point.. somethings can't be changed..
I wanna do well .. I wanna go uni.. I wanna do myself proud.. I wanna stand up again.. I wanna show to my parents.. that I'm not the worst of the 3..
My Elder Bro has finish his diploma .. and currently signing on the the navy.. having a stable income and somehow providing to the family..
My Younger Bro.. scored 9 A1s or 10 A1s.. can't rmb(Anyway its holy shitting good) and most probably would get all As for his 4 H2.. Getting scholarship every year.. providing his own stationery .. books .. files.. stuffs...
And I'm the only one sapping or should I say .. 'sucking' all the money from my parents.. and guess what.. till now.. I'm still not confident in getting into a U .. not U grade.. but University..
Its really disappointing so far..
I wish I can stand up tall and show everyone ..that I can..
My father told everyone at the start of the year.. saying.. He believe in me most.. he had thought that I would be the one to excel.. .. but guess what.. he said I've utterly let him down..
Guess wad..
I agree so much ..
hai.. Delwin Koh.. 为什么你那么没用...

<< Home