Friday, June 26, 2009

Stay happy..

Today woke up rather early to study and stuffs.. den went to take a nap.. and went for tuition.. got home few hrs ago..

...dam.. MJ passed away.. i'm like omg.. tats.. bad..

although alot of ppl discussed bout stuffs like how he got white when hes a black and stuffs..but I think he's amazing..

Not really VERY in to his songs and dance and stuffs but I do respect him alot as an artiste and he really put in alot hardwork to bring a gd show to the ppl..hes amazing.. and its a pity that he have to die at the age of 50.. I hope for those who really look up to him and idolize him .. wld take it easy and dun be too sad.. for I guess he wld wish everyone who supports him to be happy=) .. take care

Its really scary when you see someone you love leaving you.. MJ might not be 'our' idol.. or maybe ..not as much as compared to others.. becoz our generation is more into K-pop, Jay Chou.. Linkin Park and many other stars..which will be never ending becoz its up to ones preference=.=.. but for those who really love the person and the person leaves.. its gonna be a hell lot of pain..

And I'm just glad my love ones are safe and healthy .. might not be happy.. but I'm happy that they are still alive and KICKING!

To be honest .. I'm someone who sees 'death' rather okay for MYSELF.. meaning.. if I die.. I'm perfectly fine.. thats nature.. if I've to die..den die lo.. I won't be afraid .. ok maybe afraid of the pain and stuffs.. but death is okay to me.. as in if one have to go.. we just have to go..

But I'm just afraid that ppl wld be in pain or sad over my death =X.. will there be anyone?.. geez.. lol

But when if anything happens to my love ones.. I'll be really really hurt.. so I'm always very worried bout how they are.. just tat I dun really show out..

So we shld really cherish ourselves and others right?.. like when we are alive.. what can we do to make this world better?.. Take gd care of our family members.. take gd care of our friends.. and do good deeds if we can.. if we are capable of ..

No matter what.. we should be happy.. =) whats personal problems compared to the negative impacts we are gonna have if we neglect our love ones?..

so.. we must move on.. we must be strong=) we must do it .. for our love ones.. for there isnt just 1 person we are loving.. not our girlfriend or boyfriend.. but also our Dad.. our Mum.. our siblings.. just imagine one day if something happens .. and they are gone.. like gone forever..

how will we feel?..

I'm in a rather COLD family.. cold as in I talk to my Dad.. for like less than 300 words a year.. thats lesser than an English Essay..and everytime when I talk to him..its about expense for the sch.. expense for myself.. and stuffs like that.. he will be so PISSED

And becoz my younger brother is very IN to studying ..and I really give my support to him.. we seldom talk to.. my elder bro is in Navy.. and hes got GF.. so lol.. and my mum have this fued with my grandma.. becoz of some past unhappiness..

theres really alot of problems in my family.. but I wake up everyday.. telling myself tat.. thats my Dad.. thats my Mum.. they've work their ass off to support us in our studies.. and I shldn't talk back even if they are rather unreasonable sometimes..

I always tot that they dun really know how I feel.. and they nver really care bout me..

den i started to think.. wad bout me.. .. did I ?

Seriously I dunno how it feels like to work 7 days a week.. 7 hrs a day to support a family of 5.. (Sis married, Bro Supporting himself alrdy=))

And I nver know how it feels like to be a housewife after working like real hard for 20 years..

And I never know how it feels like .. to wanna obtain the best in academics.. and study like 12 hours a day.. tats my younger bro.. =).. i really wish he dun get crazy b4 As..

yeah.. so basically.. I find that I'm wrong.. A couple brought me up since I was a baby.. gave up their dreams.. gave up their time..

And I really shld appreciate for wad they have gave me for the past 18 years..

So I wld wanna love them.. and wanna repay them.. I wanna do my best too =))

I wish I can.. be someone they can rely on.. and all they have done for me have not gone to waste=)..

I Love Them=)

And for them.. I've to stay strong and happy..

All of us have to be too=)