To all who hates me.. =)
LOL.. ok.. guess what.. i think i'm going sick?.. like real sick.. coz im laughing when this happens..
I aint even tired of it or angry or wad..
just that.. finds it rather funny..
ok so heres the thing..
I find it rather amusing when ppl talks bout me.. yes her bday is coming.. yes ive prepared a present.. but it aint something BIG.. becoz we just got to know each other recently.. and well i dun really like complicated stuffs.. so basically just prepare a small present for her.. hope she doesn't mind.. like its really nth.. just some simple stuffs..
but wad puzzles me is the kind of response im having..
I'm like the satan of the earth NOW ! lol..
Well.. the only thing is I'm still so glad that I still have friends in JJ whoms with me.. friends like Benny, Gui ping.. Loh Yee.. Zi Hui.. Jia Long..and a few others.. becoz they've heard my story and they feel tat they shld be neutral ... and wads between 2 person.. shld be between 2 person ..
Well its really gd to have them=)) becoz when I fall they will always be there for me to make me stand up again.. esp Benny and Gui Ping.. but recently dun wanna bother them anymore..
Perhaps becoz I really find it rather.. tormenting to still be like unhappy or wad.. so I promised her, Jia Xin.. I promised myself that I'm gonna be happy.. =)and I will.. no matter how much you guys wish to see me fall..
I won't fall .. even if i do I'll stand up again..
Okay perhaps im gonna be a jerk in most of your eyes.. for the rest of your life.. but .. well .. just hope u guys would let me BREATHE sometimes alright?.. dun be overboard .. like opening another letter of mine? or spam my board telling me who I am.. or stuffs like that.... or .. just do anything jackass that makes me feel like shit again..
You can gossip.. u can talk bout me .. (Don't even understand why u guys wanna talk bout a jerk).. its perfectly fine..
If you guys hate me.. dun smile when u guys see me =) .. i dun wanna see fake smile or what..
Just continue to hate me ... you guys are right.. I am a jerk..? I agree totally ..like 100% .. but pls dun do anything tat hurts the others ok?..
... hai... (tat aint a sigh.. i just toook a breath thats all)
k=) tc everyone
I aint even tired of it or angry or wad..
just that.. finds it rather funny..
ok so heres the thing..
I find it rather amusing when ppl talks bout me.. yes her bday is coming.. yes ive prepared a present.. but it aint something BIG.. becoz we just got to know each other recently.. and well i dun really like complicated stuffs.. so basically just prepare a small present for her.. hope she doesn't mind.. like its really nth.. just some simple stuffs..
but wad puzzles me is the kind of response im having..
I'm like the satan of the earth NOW ! lol..
Well.. the only thing is I'm still so glad that I still have friends in JJ whoms with me.. friends like Benny, Gui ping.. Loh Yee.. Zi Hui.. Jia Long..and a few others.. becoz they've heard my story and they feel tat they shld be neutral ... and wads between 2 person.. shld be between 2 person ..
Well its really gd to have them=)) becoz when I fall they will always be there for me to make me stand up again.. esp Benny and Gui Ping.. but recently dun wanna bother them anymore..
Perhaps becoz I really find it rather.. tormenting to still be like unhappy or wad.. so I promised her, Jia Xin.. I promised myself that I'm gonna be happy.. =)and I will.. no matter how much you guys wish to see me fall..
I won't fall .. even if i do I'll stand up again..
Okay perhaps im gonna be a jerk in most of your eyes.. for the rest of your life.. but .. well .. just hope u guys would let me BREATHE sometimes alright?.. dun be overboard .. like opening another letter of mine? or spam my board telling me who I am.. or stuffs like that.... or .. just do anything jackass that makes me feel like shit again..
You can gossip.. u can talk bout me .. (Don't even understand why u guys wanna talk bout a jerk).. its perfectly fine..
If you guys hate me.. dun smile when u guys see me =) .. i dun wanna see fake smile or what..
Just continue to hate me ... you guys are right.. I am a jerk..? I agree totally ..like 100% .. but pls dun do anything tat hurts the others ok?..
... hai... (tat aint a sigh.. i just toook a breath thats all)
k=) tc everyone

<< Home