Woohoooo
It actually feels so gd to be able to answer qns in exam.. ok why am I still talking bout studies.. lol.. gonna cherish these 4 days.. THANKS TO MONDAY which is youth day.. omg song!
Hai.. actually .. have been feeling rather empty inside.. sometimes.. =( .. but .. bie ti le=) .. happy thoughts.. happy thoughts..
I wanna be a better person.. I'll work hard towards it.. =)
Now I've 4 differnt goals.. but soon I'll focus it to 1 to if I've tried and realise that I really like it =) I'll succeed .. =)
1st .. I wanna be an actor=)
2nd .. I wanna be a teacher=)
3rd .. I wanna be an engineer=)
4th .. I wanna be a business man=)
Kind of thot tat these 4 are the occupations I like and I hope to have a career in these areas..
=) Shall Work hard towards it.. ! Friends .. wish me well =)
Take gd care everyone=) go bed emo le=() LOL
Hai.. actually .. have been feeling rather empty inside.. sometimes.. =( .. but .. bie ti le=) .. happy thoughts.. happy thoughts..
I wanna be a better person.. I'll work hard towards it.. =)
Now I've 4 differnt goals.. but soon I'll focus it to 1 to if I've tried and realise that I really like it =) I'll succeed .. =)
1st .. I wanna be an actor=)
2nd .. I wanna be a teacher=)
3rd .. I wanna be an engineer=)
4th .. I wanna be a business man=)
Kind of thot tat these 4 are the occupations I like and I hope to have a career in these areas..
=) Shall Work hard towards it.. ! Friends .. wish me well =)
Take gd care everyone=) go bed emo le=() LOL

<< Home