Friday, July 17, 2009

Always Been Lucky

Seriously I shld be grateful .. for all that I have.. but I just can't help to forget bout things tat are really bothering me.. I'm always lucky to have someone there to save my ass and help me..I guess the rest is really up to my own.. its the final lap..

Bro(not my siblings) help me in my studies.. really thanks alot.. and he lent me money for my tuition.. but im not sure if the tuition is worth it and whether im able cope..

Was with alot of doubts when I held the money on my hand.. really didn't know wad to say... but feel thankful for all he had done for me..

I will do my best .. but honestly.. my confidence level is really really low.. especially knowing that I've miss out so much stuffs especially for econs and chem..

But.. guess all i can do now is try my best..

Really feel very guilty..

Thank you.. thanks alot.. your name will always be in my heart.. I won't let you down..

Science Stream(MAJOR in MATH)
Engineering
Business

I wanna be a teacher.. I wanna be an actor.. I wanna be a business man..

I wanna do well to repay to all the ppl who had put in a lot of effort to nurture and educate me..

The Drive to work hard.. harder..

Delwin .. Please keep on running.. for everyone.. for yourself..