Felt so ENTHU TO BLOG =D
Felt so enthu to blog.. LOL.. becoz I just encountered a very amusing thing today..LOL.. ok tat sounds very bad.. hmm how shld I put it...
It was the first time i met a girl who can talk continuosly for 15mins(NO PAUSE).. im not kidding.. .. who make me feel so comfortable(not awkward).. makes me laugh like an idiot.. LOL.. and tats YI QI !
LOL.. ok.. dun really know her very well.. just know tat hes same class with Chong Hao and shes a gd fren of Gui Ping and once a crush of my fren.. LOL..
Ok so the story is like this.. we are in the same Chemistry Tuition Grp.. and lol..just nice happen tat Chong Hao's MUM dint bring key.. so he had to meet her to go home and open the door.. so Yi Qi and I walk all the way from the Tuition centre to Westmall..
And I aint bullshitting.. and I dint make this shit up.. trust me.. shes talked for 15 mins.. without any awkward pause (normally girls whom I just know will feel awkward when we are walking).. and I just kept laughing.. not bout the things she said!.. its bout how she can really talk continuosly..omg.. its undescribable.. ROFL.. But shes a nice fren.. hahaha.. =P.. wah..GuiPing.. no wonder shes a gd fren of urs.. 2 of u can really 'TALK'... imba..
=PP ROFL.. ok .. FUCKING TIRED TODAY.. FUCK MY LIFE... LOL.. JUST studied Math in the morning.. from 8 - 11... den 11- 1.30 got econs lecture.. den 1.30 - 4.30 studied physics and math.. and den 4.30 - 5 played bball.. woooo.. and den 5.30 to 7.30 did physics test.. den 7.30 to 9.30 had chem tuition.. den 9.30 - 10 talk to YI QI.. or rather listen to her talk..
LOL im just exaggerating.. not tat long..ROFL
JK YI QI.. dun wack me when u see this.. LOL..
Den 10 - 11 had my time with my dearest PSP with my oldie game initial D on the train back home..
Couldnt sms tat Braces Pig becoz my fone no batt..
11 - 11.30 blog.. 11.30 - 12 bath.. 12 - 1 do math..
Fuck My Life.. =)
It was the first time i met a girl who can talk continuosly for 15mins(NO PAUSE).. im not kidding.. .. who make me feel so comfortable(not awkward).. makes me laugh like an idiot.. LOL.. and tats YI QI !
LOL.. ok.. dun really know her very well.. just know tat hes same class with Chong Hao and shes a gd fren of Gui Ping and once a crush of my fren.. LOL..
Ok so the story is like this.. we are in the same Chemistry Tuition Grp.. and lol..just nice happen tat Chong Hao's MUM dint bring key.. so he had to meet her to go home and open the door.. so Yi Qi and I walk all the way from the Tuition centre to Westmall..
And I aint bullshitting.. and I dint make this shit up.. trust me.. shes talked for 15 mins.. without any awkward pause (normally girls whom I just know will feel awkward when we are walking).. and I just kept laughing.. not bout the things she said!.. its bout how she can really talk continuosly..omg.. its undescribable.. ROFL.. But shes a nice fren.. hahaha.. =P.. wah..GuiPing.. no wonder shes a gd fren of urs.. 2 of u can really 'TALK'... imba..
=PP ROFL.. ok .. FUCKING TIRED TODAY.. FUCK MY LIFE... LOL.. JUST studied Math in the morning.. from 8 - 11... den 11- 1.30 got econs lecture.. den 1.30 - 4.30 studied physics and math.. and den 4.30 - 5 played bball.. woooo.. and den 5.30 to 7.30 did physics test.. den 7.30 to 9.30 had chem tuition.. den 9.30 - 10 talk to YI QI.. or rather listen to her talk..
LOL im just exaggerating.. not tat long..ROFL
JK YI QI.. dun wack me when u see this.. LOL..
Den 10 - 11 had my time with my dearest PSP with my oldie game initial D on the train back home..
Couldnt sms tat Braces Pig becoz my fone no batt..
11 - 11.30 blog.. 11.30 - 12 bath.. 12 - 1 do math..
Fuck My Life.. =)

<< Home