Monday, August 3, 2009

Things..

Thanks to Barney Simon.. I got A for my stats test.. 27/30.. bloody hell.. wonder where did the 3 marks went to.. but ya=D.. since i got an A..which I set my target as.. shldnt whine much(actually i aim full marks).. thanks alot.. and of coz I won't forget Mr lawrence koh.. though i dint really ask him questions when i have doubts.. but I cant be selfish becoz i cant slow down the class pace..thank him so much for giving me all the help..everything and everything.. he might be leaving JJ at the end of this year.. so wish him all the best wherever he is posted to..

Barney isnt really very happy these days.. just hope he gets better..

Happy Belated Birthday Chun Yong.. =)) .. went to celebrate Chun Yong's birthday even though I'm really drained and sick.. but.. well I really treat him as bro.. and just wanna attend his bday.. he was the one who really cared bout my birthday..

Sort of touch bout how much all of them can do for him.. but.. sort of felt bad when they dint really did the same to me for my 18th..

Den I begin to think.. am I really such a bad brother.. that they cant rmb my bday or something..

Hai.. guess Wei Li and Chun Yong were the only ones who really care tat time..

Sort of pisses me off when I see some of my friends care so much bout their girlfriend and dint really care bout bros.. like their gf are their gods.. I mean .. wad bout friends whom have been with them for years?.. but well wad can I say .. maybe I'm just not worth their time..

Okay.. besides GuiPing and some other ppl.. not many ppl know i still continue blogging.. and for some reasons I just dun want them to know.. coz I won't be able to blog freely if they are gonna read it.. which makes my feelings fake..?

Have been ill ever since yesterday.. and erm..fever.. cought.. and bad flu.. yeah.. wasnt feeling right..

Once again.. Chris dint really trust tat I'm ill .. well ..fk tat den.. he can be really gd friend at times.. but I feel that he just treats Yi Hui too gd.. tat hes really not trusting or treating some of his friends the same some times..

Haven been talking to Jing lately.. but I realise that she had grown.. her thinkings are different.. and I can't believe some of the things that she had said.. she said.. " Go find other sis lo.. go church better.. many for you.." dint know if she meant it.. but it really hurts me alot.. like she aint like this b4.. and cant feel tat she cares as much for our relationship anymore..

It hurts so bad when you truly treat someone you love .. to say such things or do such things ta you ..

And today.. Jia Xin brought me the drink I bought for her a year ago.. when she knows tat I'm ill..(thanks alot..) alot of things came in my mind again.. and I begin to think.. if only this happened a year ago.. most probably we wouldnt break up..

And I begin to think.. my ex came over when I'm sick.. wheres my Girlfriend?..

Why is it when something ended den they begin to cherish me more ...

But den i begin to think again.. .. how could I think of this.. this is not fair to Shao Yan.. both parties are innocent.. I'm the one who made up all this shit ..

I'm the one who haven forget bout one and be together with another one..

I truly love all the person I'm with..thats why it did hurt me too ..

lets just say I was really down.. and I found this girl whom is really nice.. and I have feelings with.. whom I really love.. and without thinking much.. we just got together.. yeah bastard I know.. but how cld I have lied to myself?

Maybe i really deserve those criticise .. and all the stares that I'm having in school now..

I dunno..

I only know I did love Jia Xin alot.. and I was really hurt sometimes..

And now that I'm with Shao Yan..all I know is I should love her as much as she does to me.. I shld really cherish her and not give myself another regret..

Gui Ping is having some relationship problem too.. and I really hope that Benny and her will be ok.. for I think that Benny is a nice guy .. and GuiPing is a really nice girl..and both of them deserves each other alot..

Ok.. not emotionally stable not.. and cough keeps coming.. headache..

But I've been 'slping'(not really slping becoz of the headache) for ages.. fuck illness..

tc gp.. most prob u are the only one reading my post=)