Monday, September 21, 2009

Go

Feeling Really unhappy these days .. dunno why .. just empty.. like no one is ever there..

like jx no longer cares bout me..and i find it weird why the sudden change of attitude again.. perhaps she still cant take it.. but neither could I.. and i suddenly feel that I'm once again alone..

Like i said I won't mention her anymore.. but I can't help it.. everytime I feel empty.. I'll think how is she now.. hope shes better..

If I continue to be like this I know me and Sy will definitely break up ..

Becoz we are both busy .. and I really need companionship..but now.. I guess we really can't give each other much..

Few days ago I was angry with her and had a cold war.. becoz she said that she would drop by and pei me.. but .. I guess its just say say de ba..

But.. den I realise.. 'aiya.. we are both busy with exams.. den why blame her .. I might not have the time too.. '

That feeling of drifting apart from my girlfriend is coming back again...

Dunno.. Suddenly feel like doing all sorts of stupid stuffs that I'll never do .. like smoke .. or drink .. but I know I won't.. coz I swore never to smoke.. well .. drinking is fine.. but I cant afford to waste time to get drunk again.. but I'm living like everytime I wake up.. I feel like going to slp again.. how can I study now?..

Feel that theres no one really close to me.. .. feel really really empty..

Perhaps.. Its just how jerk I was.. that brought me to these.. my behaviour in school that no one would accept me as a true friend..

Don't dare to go jx's blog.. I dun even know I have the access to it or not.. but just dun dare to see all the things that spikes my heart.. Like I will never get hurt..

Stupid..